According to WWE officials, there is nothing to read into the sudden disappearance of the NXT show over SummerSlam weekend from the WWE and Ticketmaster schedule.
The show was scheduled for 8/20 at the Barclays Center, the first of three straight nights WWE was running the building with NXT, SummerSlam and Raw. All three nights sold out last year, and last year's NXT show drew easily the biggest crowd in NXT history with more than 13,000 fans.
On Tuesday, WWE officials said that Ticketmaster would be updating the page with new logos and information and that the show is still on.
When it appeared that the next major show had disappeared, there were performers in NXT concerned yesterday because they haven't been told anything, and the 6/8 TakeOver show is billed as "The End".
Obviously, it would make no sense to drop NXT as the training facility is the key to the future of the company and they need to run live events to give the upcoming wrestlers ring experience before they start in televised matches or move to the main roster.