Submitted by Cory Van Kleeck
At Thursday's Wrestlemania 32 on-sale party at Dallas' AT&T Stadium, there was a free NXT show:
- Samoa Joe b Baron Corbin (Billy Gunn joined in for the surprise pop to save Joe from a post match beat down)
- Apollo Crews b Tye Dillinger
- Asuka b Peyton Royce
- Zack Ryder & Mojo Rawley b Blake & Murphy
- Carmella b Alexa Bliss
- Announced attendance was 7137 which they touted strongly as a record for the onsale event.
- The ring was on the 50-yard line midfield with almost everyone standing on the field around the ring, while a few sat in the stands.
- The evening featured numerous q&a's with Steve Austin, Booker T, Mark Henry and Lita. Lana was also in attendance (showing no injury signs) but got no mic time. Austin was in tremendous shape and form and was clearly having a great time before and during the event. He mentioned twice that he would not be coming back to wrestle, but if he did he'd prefer Brock or Cena.
- Booker T brought the Spinaroonie out of retirement when three Dallas Cowboys called him out.
- Contests were held with trivia and impressions for t-shirt giveaways, and there was face painting along with autographs with Cowboys, cheerleaders, WWE and NXT stars.
- Ticket sales started at 4 PM, doors opened at 5 PM, the event started at 6 PM, and ended at 9 PM. I heard of people there at 4 AM, so it was a LONG day for some folks standing almost the entire way.