Xavier Woods is headed to the finals of WWE's King of the Ring tournament.
On tonight's episode of Raw, Woods defeated Jinder Mahal in a King of the Ring semifinal match. Woods will face Finn Balor in the tournament finals at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia this Thursday.
Woods pinned Mahal after connecting with a rope-walk elbow drop. Mahal had hit the Khallas on Woods near the end of the match, but Woods was able to reach out and grab the bottom rope for a rope break.
Woods has called winning King of the Ring a lifelong goal of his.
Crown Jewel is taking place at Mohammed Abdu Arena in Riyadh on Thursday. The show will begin at noon Eastern time.
The updated lineup for Crown Jewel is listed below:
- Universal Champion Roman Reigns defends against Brock Lesnar
- SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch defends against Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks in a triple threat match
- WWE Champion Big E defends against Drew McIntyre
- No holds barred match: Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley
- Hell in a Cell match: Edge vs. Seth Rollins
- Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle) defend against AJ Styles & Omos
- Mansoor vs. Mustafa Ali
- King of the Ring tournament finals: Finn Balor vs. Xavier Woods
- Queen's Crown tournament finals: Zelina Vega vs. Doudrop