John LaRocca and I are back with a brand new episode of the Fight Game Podcast.
Before we get to our AEW Dynamite review, we talk about a few news items in pro wrestling including a Karl Fredericks sighting at the WWE Performance Center, the White Rabbit phenomenon, Malakai Black, and AEW contracts.
Then, we review AEW Dynamite and focus on the following:
- A different rhythm to the show featuring longer segments and less things to have to remember
- More video packages building up matches
- Young talent Daniel Garcia and Wheeler Yuta being given big chances to cut promos
- Juice Robinson lacking mojo
- Saraya's promo which led to a long misguided segment with multiple women
- Chris Jericho vs. Bandido in the main event