John LaRocca and I are back with a brand new episode of The Fight Game Podcast.
We started the show on a somber note talking about the passing of Jay Briscoe. We remembered the times we saw him wrestle in person and share stories from others. We also talked about his daughters and where our minds went immediately as fathers.
Then we reviewed AEW Dynamite, focusing on the following:
- How good Jay Lethal is
- The importance of the follow-up with Top Flight
- The Acclaimed having a rare bad segment
- Renee Paquette being very valuable in her interviews
- Le Sex Gods or Garcia-cho
- Bryan Danielson having another amazing match
- Saraya being mean
- KUSHIDA and Darby Allin having a really good main event