John LaRocca and I are back with another episode of the Fight Game Podcast.
We kick off by talking about why WWE NXT matters again. We talk about the improvements since Triple H became head of creative, the influx of the former NXT UK talent, and the return to the black and gold branding.
Then, we review AEW Dynamite and specifically focused on the following:
- Why Darby Allin may have been the better choice for the Tournament of Champions semifinals
- Why was MJF so angry?
- The Firm's second impression
- Jungle Boy's lack of aggression
- Powerhouse Hobbs and Ricky Starks move backward
- Why Toni Storm vs. Serena Deeb should be a singles match
- Bryan Danielson's selling