On Wednesday, WWE COO Paul "Triple H" Levesque did his usual rounds, holding a media conference call discussing this Saturday's NXT TakeOver event and the happenings around the "third brand".
Among the highlights:
- He gave an update on his pectoral surgery.
- He discussed how this War Games will be different than last year and what they learned.
- He discussed international expansion effors and some "big announcements" planned for early-2019.
- He talked about NXT being a true "third brand" and how some main roster talents could find their way to NXT.
- He talked about the possibility of more TakeOvers now that NXT UK exists.
- He answered whether there are immediate plans for NXT UK touring.
- He was asked about some of the recent hirings and how they are bringing in some older talent than they used to.
- He discussed the culture of the Performance Center and what's helped make it that way.
Hear all that and more by clicking below: