On the newest Josh Nason's Punch-Out, we dive deep into the big news of the week: the sale of the UFC. And who better to help us wade through the murky waters than one of the captains of the story: FloSports.com managing editor Jeremy Botter!
Botter helped break the news on this story, standing by sources that tell him the UFC has indeed been sold to a group led by WME-IMG, headed by Ari Emanuel.
Some of the details the guys talked about:
- What happened at the recent infamous dinner meeting that made the bidding process moot
- What happened at the UFC offices on Wednesday
- What the UFC told him and what influences helped him navigate the waters
- Who this group is and when they came together
- Why this group wanted to buy the UFC
- When the announcement could be made
- And much more!
Enjoy this 30-minute conversation about one of the hottest topics in MMA right now by clicking below: