It's a basketbrawl edition of Josh Nason's Punch-Out as MMA Junkie/USA Today and Rolling Stone writer Mike Bohn is our special guest.
Covering both MMA and NBA, the guys hit on a variety of topics to satisfy your sports palette:
- The current state of the NBA playoffs and how bad both the Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors are playing
- Some of the differences between NBA marketing and UFC marketing in creating stars
- A few leftover thoughts from last Saturday's UFC event on Fox
- Mike's take on the revival of a UFC fixed fight news story and what UFC needs to do to get in front of it
- What the ideal path is for Jon Jones next: title fight or tune-up fight?
- A look at Saturday's UFC Nashville card that features a lot of notable fighters in crossroads fights
Get all that and more in a 50-minute edition of Josh Nason's Punch-Out by clicking below to listen: