With one of WWE's most important weeks upon us, Josh Nason's Punch-Out turns to the squared circle for its 45th episode, recruiting SI.com wrestling writer Justin Barrasso to help set the stage for what's ahead.
In their hour-long conversation, Josh & Justin went over the following and more:
- The WWE Draft & whether people's disappointment was a bit too much
- The positives of not bringing up Samoa Joe & Nakamura right now
- What WWE needs to do in order to get this brand split off right
- The fear of what WWE would do if Matt Hardy was to come back
- How he started writing for SI.com's Extra Mustard section
- The mess that is the UFC women's bantamweight division and what both guys would do next
- A few good minutes on Ronda Rousey brought on by talk about...The Sandman?!?
- The state of former ECW talent all these years later
Click below to listen now or right-click to download: