Continuing our two-week look at the combat sports wear industry, we go to the squared circle in the 16th episode of Josh Nason's Punch-Out for a look at the history of Pro Wrestling Tees, one of the fastest growing success stories in pro wrestling t-shirts over the past few years.
- How the company came to be
- How the influence of CM Punk and Colt Cabana has helped the growth
- How they attract pro wrestlers to do their own shirts
- How the design process works
- What WWE could do to help their t-shirt game
- Who Jeremy would love to design a t-shirt for
- A look at Armbar Apparel and what they hope to accomplish with it
- What brought Jeremy back into wrestling
- Who is coming up next for new shirts
- And more!
It's a special post-wedding anniversary edition of JNPO. Enjoy!