About Us  |   Contact

Two new entrants declare for WWE Royal Rumble

Two new entrants have declared for the 2021 men's Royal Rumble match.

It was announced on tonight's episode of SmackDown that Jey Uso and Cesaro will both be entrants in this year's men's Royal Rumble match. The Royal Rumble is taking place on Sunday, January 31.

Tonight's SmackDown opened with Uso cutting a promo where he declared for the Royal Rumble. Uso said he'll win the Royal Rumble, go to Raw, and defeat either Drew McIntyre or Goldberg for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania. Uso said he and his family are the whole WWE. 

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Uso on tonight's SmackDown. Cesaro joined the commentary team during the match and announced that he's declaring for the Royal Rumble as well. Cesaro said that if he wins the Royal Rumble, he'll challenge for Roman Reigns' Universal Championship at WrestleMania and get revenge for Reigns and Uso's attack on Nakamura from last week.

Cesaro later defeated Daniel Bryan on tonight's SmackDown.

Reigns is defending his Universal Championship against Kevin Owens in a Last Man Standing match at the Royal Rumble.

Here's the updated list of entrants for the men's and women's Royal Rumble matches:

Men's Royal Rumble entrants --

  • Daniel Bryan
  • United States Champion Bobby Lashley
  • AJ Styles
  • Randy Orton
  • Otis
  • The Miz
  • Jey Uso
  • Cesaro

Women's Royal Rumble entrants --

  • Nia Jax
  • Women's Tag Team Champion Charlotte Flair
  • Bianca Belair
  • Bayley
  • Mandy Rose
  • Dana Brooke