Daily Update: WWE UK, The Hardys, Reby goes off on ImpactBy Dave Meltzer | @davemeltzerWON | Mar 10, 2017 5:17 pm
The Latest from the F4W Staff
- ROH TV results: 15th Anniversary go-home show
- Chris Jericho temporarily departing WWE soon after WrestleMania
- John Cena's post-WrestleMania departure reason is revealed
- WWE announces May tour dates for 'United Kingdom Championship Live'
- Impact Wrestling results: A new era begins
- WOL: IMPACT relaunch feedback, news, more! 3/10
- Wrestling Weekly: When blade jobs go horribly wrong 3/10
- B&V&G: NXT, NWA from 87, RAW, Granny Wrestling Report, more! 3/10
- F4D: ROH Champion Adam Cole talks Ring of Honor, New Japan, more! 3/9
We're looking for reports on tonight's WWE show in Buffalo (HHH, Brock Lesnar and Finn Balor are all booked) and tonight's NXT show in Daytona Beach to email@example.com.
We're also doing a poll on tonight's ROH show from Las Vegas on PPV, as well as on both tonight and tomorrow night's or mornings New Japan shows in Nagoya and Amagasaki, so you can leave a thumbs up, thumbs down or thumbs in the middle along with a best and worst match to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW JAPAN WORLD PRO WRESTLING RETURNS ON AXS TV TWO HOUR SPECIAL STARTING AT 7 P.M.EASTERN TIME
- Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. Tomohiro Ishii
- Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Seiya Sanada
- Hirooki Goto vs. Bad Luck Fale
- Kazuchika Okada vs. Naomichi Marufuji
Tonight is the first of four weeks of two hour specials covering the 2016 G-1 Climax tournament. They will be running 7-9 p.m. Eastern through 3/31 with killer shows every week.
ROH 15TH ANNIVERSARY PPV FROM SAM'S TOWN CASINO IN LAS VEGAS STARTING AT 9 P.M. EASTERN TIME
- Adam Cole vs. Christopher Daniels for ROH title
- Matt & Jeff Hardy vs. Young Bucks vs. Rocky Romero & Trent Baretta in a street fight for ROH tag team titles
- Marty Scurll vs. Lio Rush for TV title
- Matt Taven & TK O'Ryan & Vinnie Marseglia vs. Dalton Castle & The Boys for six-man titles
- Jay Lethal vs Bobby Fish
- Briscoes & Bully Ray vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr. & War Machine
LEGACY FIGHTING ALLIANCE AT 9 P.M. EASTERN ON AXS TV FROM SAN ANTONIO'S COWBOY'S DANCE HALL ON AXS TV
- Arthur Ashton (2-1, 171) vs. Anthony Ivy (2-1, 170.2)
- Gleidson Cutis (5-2, 147) vs. Dimitrie Ivy (6-3, 146.8)
- William Hoffman (8-2, 247) vs. Richard Odoms (11-3, 263.6)
- Mackenzie Dern (2-0, 120) vs. Katherine Roy (1-0, 119.8)
- Jon Kirk (19-13, 191) vs. Eryk Anders (6-0, 189.4)
- Rivaldo Junior (15-6-2, 146.8) vs. Ray Rodriguez (11-4, 144.2)
SHINE ON FLO SLAM AT 9 P.M. FROM YBOR CITY, FL
- Leva Bates vs. ACR vs. Jayme Jameson vs Dynamite DiDi
- Aerial Monroe vs. Priscilla Kelly
- Malia Hosaka vs. Angel Rose
- Su Yung vs. Candy Cartwright
- Tessa Blanchard vs. Thea Trinidad
- Allysin Kay vs. Mercedes Martinez
- Santana Garrett & Chelsea Green (Laurel Van Ness) vs. Kennadi Brink & Vanessa Kraven
- LuFisto vs. Ivelisse for the Shine championship
CMLL TONIGHT LIVE FROM ARENA MEXICO AT 9:30 P.M.
- Fuego & Soberano Jr. vs. Sagrado & Misterioso Jr.
- Drone & Esfinge & Guerrero Maya Jr. vs. Sanson & Cuatrero & Forastero
- Stuka Jr. vs. Bobby Villa
- Atlantis & Volador Jr. & Marco Corleone vs. Sam Adonis & Negro Casas & Felino
- Mistico & Dragon Lee & Valiente vs. Ultimo Guerrero & Euforia & Niebla Roja
- Caristico & Maximo Sexy & Diamante Azul vs. Rush & La Mascara & Pierroth
NEW JAPAN CUP FROM NAGOYA AIICHI GYM AT 4 A.M. EASTERN EARLY SATURDAY MORNING / 1 A.M. PACIFIC TONIGHT LIVE ON NEW JAPAN WORLD
- Ryusuke Taguchi & Hirai Kawato vs. Desperado & Taka Michinoku
- Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima & Jushin Liger vs. Tomoyuki Oka & Tiger Mask & Manabu Nakanishi
- Tomohiro Ishii & Yoshi-Hashi vs. Kenny Omega & Yujiro Takahashi
- Katsuyori Shibata & Juice Robinson & Kushida & David Finlay vs. Tetsuya Naito & Seiya Sanada & Hiromu Takahashi & Bushi
- Kazuchika Okada & Hirooki Goto & Gedo & Jado vs. Minoru Suzuki & Takashi Iizuka & Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Taichi
First round tournament matches
- Yuji Nagata vs. Tanga Roa
- Toru Yano vs. Tama Tonga
- Bad Luck Fale vs. Michael Elgin
- Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Evil
We're looking for reports on Saturday's WWE Raw in Toronto (HHH will be wrestling on the show in a six-man tag), Smackdown in Fairfax, VA (John Cena is not booked on the show), ROH TV tapings in Las Vegas (Hardys vs. Briscoe has been announced) and NXT in Orlando to email@example.com.
UFC ON FS 1 FROM FORTALEZA, BRAZIL ON SATURDAY
Fight Pass at 7 p.m. Eastern time
- Paulo Borrachinha (5-0) vs. Garreth McLellan (13-5)
- Rony Jason (14-6) vs. Jeremy Kennedy (9-0)
FS 1 at 8 p.m. Eastern
- Josh Burkman (28-14) vs. Michel Prazeres (21-2)
- Joe Soto (16-5) vs. Rani Yahya (23-8)
- Sergio Moraes (11-2-1) vs. Davi Ramos (6-1)
- Kevin Lee (12-2) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (21-4)
- Tim Means (26-7-1) vs. Alex Oliveira (15-4-1)
- Bethe Correia (10-2) vs. Marion Reneau (7-3)
- Ray Borg (10-2) vs. Jussier Formiga (19-4)
- Edson Barboza (18-4) vs. Beneil Dariush (14-2)
- Mauricio Shogun Rua (24-10) vs. Gian Villante (15-7)
- Vitor Belfort (25-13) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (13-2)
NEW JAPAN CUP FROM AMAGASAKI AT 3 A.M. EASTERN / 11 P.M. PACIFIC LATE SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE ON NEW JAPAN WORLD. Because of daylight savings time at 2 a.m., the show starts one hour later Eastern time)
- David Finlay vs. Tomoyuki Oka
- Jushin Liger & Yuji Nagata vs. Manabu Nakanishi & Tiger Mask
- Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Hirai Kawato vs. Bad Luck Fale & Tama Tonga & Tanga Roa
- Hiroshi Tanahashi & Michael Elgin & Kushida & Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Tetsuya Naito & Evil & Hiromu Takahashi & Bushi
- Kazuchika Okada & Hirooki Goto & Toru Yano & Gedo & Jado vs. Takashi Iizuka & Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Desperado & Taka Michinoku & Taichi
First round tournament matches
- Yujiro Takahashi vs. Juice Robinson
- Yoshi-Hashi vs. Seiya Sanada
- Minoru Suzuki vs. Katsuyori Shibata
- Kenny Omega vs. Tomohiro Ishii
Sunday we're looking for reports from WWE Smackdown in Madison Square Garden and Raw in London, ONT (no Kevin Owens since he's on the Smackdown show).
WWE IN MADISON SQUARE GARDEN AT 3 P.M.
- Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena for WWE title
- Brock Lesnar vs. Kevin Owens
- Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper vs. Baron Corbin vs. The Miz for IC title
- Jason Jordan & Chad Gable vs. Usos for tag titles
- Apollo Crews vs Dolph Ziggler
- Nikki Bella & Becky Lynch & Tamina & Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss & Mickie James & Natalya & Carmella
- Rhyno & Heath Slater & Kalisto vs. Tyler Breeze & Fandango & Curt Hawkins
Also appearing are A.J. Styles, Randy Orton and Shane McMahon
Raw is Monday in Detroit for the final WWE event ever at the Joe Louis Arena. Brock Lesnar will be on the show in some form. Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Enzo & Cass with the winner getting a shot at the tag titles at WrestleMania will be on the card. Bill Goldberg is not scheduled this week. Smackdown has a house show on Monday night in Charleston, WV with John Cena as the headliner.
Also on Monday will be second round action in the New Japan Cup from Fukui. This won't be on New Japan World.
Smackdown and 205 Live take place on Tuesday in Pittsburgh. The New Japan Cup continues on Tuesday with second round action in Shiga.
The New Japan Cup also has second round action on Wednesday in Nagano.
FIGURE FOUR WEEKLY: 3/6/2017: Bad booking disappoints at WWE Fastlane
Goldberg is one of WWE's top champions in 2017. That it was a formality doesn't make the reality of that sentence any less startling. Nearly 20 years after his peak in WCW, and over a decade after his first stint with WWE came to an end, Goldberg is going to main event WrestleMania. All of that was locked in when Goldberg defeated Kevin Owens to win the WWE Universal Championship at Fastlane. Predictably, the main event was a wrestling match in name only. Goldberg won with a spear and a jackhammer in just over 20 seconds...
WRESTLING OBSERVER NEWSLETTER: March 13, 2017 Wrestling Observer Newsletter: WWE Fastlane review, Tomoaki Honma injury, plus tons of news
Updated the plans for WrestleMania, detail what happened with Tomoaki Honma and a progress update, features on Ron Bass, Rick Rude and Tom Jones, a major new WWE signing and future company plans all in the new double issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
Our lead story runs down WrestleMania, what is on, what is in limbo and where everyone fits in, plus a breakdown of the Fast Lane PPV with business notes, stories behind the matches, match-by-match coverage with star ratings and poll results.
Have a look back at the career of Ron Bass, his multitude of championships around the country, and why his career ended and post-wrestling.
There is a major feature on the 2016 Wrestling Observer awards, with a breakdown of winners, and notes about the different people in the major categories and compare and contrast them. Plus, discussion about the landslides and the close races and what made the difference.
This issue has a feature on the Hardys and Bully Ray in ROH, back-story of Hardys value on the independent market and where the different companies stand in the U.S. marketplace.
Take a look at the business of UFC 209, including Tony Ferguson's pay when his fight was canceled, what was supposed to be a benefit to everyone that has backfired but nobody will say it, the judging of Wonderboy vs. Woodley, weight cutting, the welterweight position, as well as business notes on the show, match-by-match coverage and how much everyone was paid.
Examine Daniel Bryan possibly wrestling again, The Miz on promos, the Shane McMahon vs. A.J. Styles angle, notes on WWE talks with two of the best women wrestlers in the world, an update on the Jack Swagger situation, Dana Brooke competes in another sport, WWE Hall of Fame news, Jerry Lawler update, backstage when Dwayne Johnson was talking about C.M. Punk, this week's Madison Square Garden show, Raw plans post-Mania, the most watched shows on the WWE Network, plus a look at all the arena matches over the past week with highlights and business notes.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to Dave Meltzer, or by using PayPal directing funds to Dave@WrestlingObserver.com.
Rates in the United States are $13 for 4 issues, $32 for 12, $61 for 24, $101 for 40 and $131 for 52. In Canada and Mexico, rates are $14.50 for 4, $35 for 12, $67 for 24, $111 for 40 and $144 or 52. In Europe, you can get the fastest delivery and best rates by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the rest of the world, rates are $16.50 for 4, $44 for 12, $85 for 24, $141 for 40 issues and $183 for 52. If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order (P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228), you can get $1 off in every price range.)
If you are a new subscriber ordering 24 or more issues, you can choose one free classic issue, or two free classic issues with a 40-issue subscription.
Vince McMahon made sports and business headlines on 2/3 with the announcement of him starting his own professional football league called the XFL. McMahon, who failed in negotiations last year to buy the Canadian Football League, looks to be that league's No. 1 rival for players not quite good enough for the NFL in his eight-team league scheduled to start in February 2001 with each team playing ten games and ending with championship playoffs in April... Subscribers click here to continue.
FRIDAY NEWS UPDATE
Bryan and I will be back tonight and tomorrow night with shows. Tonight's show will cover Impact and the ROH PPV as well as other news and tomorrow's show will cover UFC and the first night of the New Japan Cup. You can send questions for both shows to email@example.com
Some more on the WWE taping television on 5/6 and 5/7 in Norwich, England at Epic Studios. This will be a taping for the WWE's new U.K. television show. It's not clear if this will air on the network or on Sky, or somewhere else, but the idea was not for it to be a network show originally as it's meant to get the jump on ITV running its weekly show, which is not official, but probable. It is the same studio that the WAW promotion in the U.K. tapes out of, which is Paige's family. However, they are furious for WWE going there feeling it's their taping studio. It will be set up for 900 seats both days. This is obviously a late thing because the U.K. talent had been booked on WWE house shows those days and now they've been pulled. This will be a combination of the wrestlers under contract in the U.K. and several of the WWE cruiserweights who would be booked on 5/8 and 5/9 for Raw and Smackdown but weren't booked on the house shows in the U.K., so they were already coming, but headed in two days earlier. Taping that week makes sense, the production crew comes in without a separate trip, announcers already in, and non U.K. based talent was already coming in.
WWE is clearly working with Progress because fans of Progress Wrestling and on their mailing list were told they had a four-hour window to buy tickets today before they went on sale to the public.
Ricky Knight, Paige's father, claimed it was a conspiracy that WWE announced the UK tapings Friday as it was the day before the biggest weekend in WAW history and thought it would hurt their ticket sales in the local market. He also noted that 5/6 and 5/7 were a week before they had booked the same building. He said they had an idea why WWE was doing this, but didn't want to say it publicly.
The show does go head-up with a Revolution Pro show on 5/7 in London, so any guys under WWE contract booked for that show are going to be pulled.
WWE has been contacting women talent for dates in mid-May for a taping for the beginning of a women's tournament on the WWE Network similar to the cruiserweight tournament.
Reby Hardy is going nuts on Twitter today on Impact. So the back story to all this is Impact is claiming the entire Broken Hardys angle as its intellectual property and have threatened to sue Matt Hardy if they continue to use it outside of the company. Of course that's before tonight's ROH PPV. At the same time, since ROH & Impact are both on Fight Network, and Anthem owns Fight Network and Impact, they want to work cohesively with ROH, although there are other things going on there which may change that game as well.
If they haven't already, Impact and Anthem are attempting to get an injunction against further use of the character and in particular the use of Senor Benjamin, claiming that name and character was Impact IP. She also claims that Matt had his contract breached due to numerous issues on the TNA side. She also noted that Ed Nordholm sent them a wishing you well tweet hours before then threatening to sue them. She also accused Jeff Jarrett of "nonsensical drunk texts." "Everything these boys have done for the company and you want to try and f*** us for the sake of it. Literally no other reason except you mad." She also noted Matt left to do television for TNA one day after his son was born and that the highest rated episodes of the show were financed by Matt & Jeff. She also noted Impact waited until the last minute to even offer the Hardys their new deals. You can go to Reby Hardy's Twitter to get the latest.
- The annual WWE stockholders meeting will be on 4/20 at the Hilton Stamford Hotel at 10 a.m. Eastern time. All stockholders are invited, but this is not a place to get autographs or anything like that.
- WWE released how much the top executives earned last year:
- Vince McMahon $5,348,624
- Michelle Wilson $4,730,377
- George Barrios $4,728,291
- Paul Levesque $948,113 -- Levesque's total salary for the year was $3,993,417 which includes his income from wrestling.
- Kevin Dunn $5,050,727
- Shane McMahon's salary as a performer in 2016 was $2,150,000. He was an independent contractor and not an employee.
- Stephanie McMahon's total salary as a performer and an executive was about $2,000,000. She earned less than Shane because Shane got paid as a main eventer on a couple of major PPVs.
- Joseph Perkins is retiring from the WWE Board of Directors. Perkins has been with the company since the 70s and on the board since 1999.
- Just one day after all the surprise cuts at The Fight Network, WWE cut people from its social media department yesterday. They are merging social media with digital into one department.
- The NHL Tampa Bay Lightning honored Titus O'Neil yesterday as a community hero and they sent a check of $50,000 to a charity in his name.
- So the reason for the Billie Kay worked injury on NXT from Wednesday night is a storyline where Billie Kay & Peyton Royce are demanding that the Eclipse be banned.
- Paul Heyman talks Shinsuke Nakamura on the main roster.
- The Hardys match from CWF Mid Atlantic that was originally supposed to air on Impact last night was aired by Matt Hardy on his Facebook page.
- ROH COO Joe Koff in an interview basically said the Hardys are only in for a short period of time ("they are with us for the immediate future") in an interview on local CBS radio. He noted Bully Ray is in longer.
- On tonight's New Japan show, the Kazuchika Okada vs. Naomichi Marufuji match in the second hour was the 2016 Tokyo Sports match of the year. Some of that was political. It didn't win fan voting or Observer voting, although it was a great match. The match that made Honorable Mention in the Observer awards wasn't tonight's match, but was the rematch that took place in October. Both the Okada and Tanahashi matches tonight were great, particularly when it comes to starting out the tournament strong.
- Tonight is also the go-home show at Arena Mexico for next Friday's El Homenaje a Dos Leyendas show which features the Diamante Azul vs. Pierroth mask vs. mask match.
- Some notes on tonight's AXS TV Legacy Fights. Mackenzie Dern is the big star of the show, considered the best female grappler in the world. The fight was scheduled at 115 pounds, but she missed weight badly and it was remade as a 120 pound catch weight fight. Eryk Anders, who is in the semifinals, is a former University of Alabama football star.
- There is a major breakthrough tomorrow night as Claressa Shields, who won an Olympic gold medal in boxing in 2012, becomes the first woman to headline a major boxing show on premium cable. Mauro Ranallo will call Shields Showtime main event tomorrow night against Szilvia Szabados, in a card from Flint, MI.
- USA Today on tonight's ROH PPV is here.
- New Japan Pro Wrestling has opened up a new web site for its two shows in Long Beach. Tickets are not yet on sale for the 7/1 and 7/2 shows, but when tickets go on sale soon, you would be able to order tickets through the site.
- Dave Bautista and Sylvester Stallone will co-star in a movie "Escape Plan 2," directed by Steven C. Miller. They will start filming in Atlanta in the spring. It's interesting as Bautista is being billed as a former MMA champion (he did one MMA fight) with no mention of WWE.
- A play called "Sam and Dede" premiered Off Broadway in New York at the 59E59 Theater last night. It's based on the friendship that Samuel Beckett, the famous writer, had with a teenage Andre Roussimoff, who grew up to be Andre the Giant. (thanks to Brian Henke)
- In yesterday's note when talking about the Lindell AC documentary, when mentioning the famous match with Dick the Bruiser vs. Alex Karras that got national publicity, the match was at the Olympia Stadium in Detroit, not Joe Louis Arena.
- CZW Dojo Wars from Wednesday night at their gym in New Jay: Jimmy Lloyd b Mike Del, Tee An Ri b John Rockhold, Laszlo Aprad b Kit Osbourne-DQ, Frankie Pickard b Dan O'Hare, Billy Danvers b Billy Avery, George Gatton b Billy Avery, Tylpa & Rencho b Clutch Adams & Anthony Bennett, Tahir James b DJ Hyde, Blackwater b Geoff Bravo, Geoff Bravo b Blackwater, Blackwater b Bravo-COR, Blackwater b Bravo. Next show is tomorrow night at Flyer's Skate Zone with Joey Gacy vs. Chris Dickinson for CZW title plus Private Party vs. Impact tag champs EYFBO vs. Dub Boys. They also have another Dojo Wars show on Wednesday night with Blackwater vs. Danvers for the Dojo Wars Medal of Valor. (thanks to Michael Langan)
- National Wrestling League from last night in St. Louis: Todd Letterman b Marcellus Gaines, Blaine Meeks b Niles Plonk, Christian Adonis b Ca Stark, Davey Gibson b Arik Cannon, Matthew Grundy b Emmett DuBois, Buddy Shepherd & Skyler Beckett b Tommy Flagg & August Marshall, Cornell Douglass b Jay Lutz, Maverick b Dez Wellston. (thanks to Patrick Brandmeyer and Brian Hoops)
- For those wondering about Kyle O'Reilly, he was at the St. Louis show last night and said he is now a regular with the promotion and will start on 3/26. The last two matches of the show were part of the St. Louis title tournament.
- Stardom's Io Shirai 10th anniversary show from yesterday at Korakuen Hall before 975 fans: AZM b Natsuko Tora, Kris Wolf won a three-way over HZK and Kagetsu, Minoru Suzuki & Midnight Angel (Io Shirai under a mask) b Kai & Black Midnight Devil (Kaori Yoneyama under a mask), Toni Storm d Hiroyo Matsumoto 15:00 draw, Kairi Hojo & Yoko Bito & Konami b Jungle Kyona & Hiromi Mimura & Aoi Kazuki, Io Shirai & Meiko Satomura b Mayu Iwatani & Chihiro Hashimoto when Shirai pinned Iwatani after a moonsault.
- Chaotic Wrestling on 3/17 in Haverhill, MA at the Northern Essex Community College Gym featuring Chase Del Monte vs. Elia Markopoulos for the Chaotic title, Cody Rhodes vs. Brick Mastone and Warbeard Hanson vs. JT Dunn, as well as Impact tag champs EYFBO and Donovan Dijak..
- ECCW on 4/8 in New Westminster, BC at the Sapperton Pensioners Hall.
- On 3/17 in Tijuana at the Auditorio has Tinieblas Jr. & Blue Demon Jr. & Rayo de Jalisco Jr. vs. Zorro & Cibernetico & Silver King, plus Garza Jr. & Daga vs. Nicho & Damian 666, and Angelo Blanco Jr. vs. Solar.
- Combate Americas announced a 3/30 show in Tijuana which will air live on Azteca America and UFC fight Pass with Marcelo Rojo vs. Ivan Flores as the main event. The show airs at 10 p.m. Eastern time.
- CWA Wrestling on 4/8 in North Little Rock, AR with Jim Duggan & Americos vs. Genetic Perfection and Tim Storm defends the NWA title against Matt Riviera.
Today in Professional Wrestling History (3/10): Bully Ray wins the TNA title
F4W / WO EMPIRE WRESTLEMANIA GROUP INFO
- The Empire bus to WrestleMania will cost $50.00 and will be round trip from Rosen Inn at 9000 International Drive 32819 (a few blocks away from Wrestlcon). THERE ARE ONLY 5 SEATS LEFT!
- The bus will leave at 3:30pm (time subject to change) for WrestleMania and will leave WrestleMania no later then one hour after the show. If you would like a seat email Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org or message him on the BOARD~! for Paypal payment instructions.
- WHAT: Dinner at Texas de Brazil
- WHEN: Friday March 31st
- WHERE: 5259 International Dr Ste F1, Orlando, FL 32819 at 5 p.m. (they may open at 4:30 for us)
- WHO: All your best empire buddies, including BIG DAVE MELTZER
- DETAILS: The cost of the dinner will be $68.00 which includes the dinner, salad bar, soft drinks and tea, and dessert, tax and tip. This is a pre pay dinner and you can send payment to paypal at Srjaialaiot@yahoo.com (please send as a gift to a friend). Payments must be made by March 24th (if you wait until after that, Ed will charge an extra $5.00 for being a pain).
Pro Wrestling Tees is now carrying our latest line of F4W shirts. Support the Empire~! Grab yours today!
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org