Aside from a mystery participant, the entire field for the Casino Battle Royale at AEW Double or Nothing is complete.
The winner of that match at the May 30th pay-per-view will earn a future World title shot.
11 new participants announced during last night's Dynamite were:
- Griff Garrison and Brian Pillman of the Varsity Blonds
- 10 and Stu Grayson of the Dark Order
- Nick Comoroto
- QT Marshall
- Lee Johnson
- Dustin Rhodes
- Anthony Bowens and Max Caster of The Acclaimed
- Penta El Zero Miedo
They join this already announced field:
- Isiah Kassidy and Marq Quen of Private Party
- Matt Sydal
- Christian Cage
- Matt Hardy
- Powerhouse Hobbs
- Evil Uno and Colt Cabana of Dark Order
- Jungle Boy
The mystery participant will complete the field of 21 and is likely to be announced that night.
AEW also announced that Dark: Elevation color commentator Paul Wight will join the announce team for this match.