A new segment has been added to tonight's Revolution fallout edition of Dynamite.
Coming off their loss at Revolution, the Andrade-Hardy Family Office will hold an "emergency board meeting" on tonight's show. AEW wrote that the meeting was called for by Andrade El Idolo.
"Following the destruction of their Tornado Trios match this past weekend at Revolution, El Presidente @AndradeElIdolo has called for an Emergency Meeting of the #AHFO Board of Directors on #AEWDynamite on @TBSNetwork @ 8pm ET/7pm CT Live TONIGHT!," AEW tweeted.
Andrade, Matt Hardy & Isiah Kassidy lost a tornado tag match against Sting, Darby Allin & Sammy Guevara at Sunday's Revolution pay-per-view. Allin pinned Hardy to win the match.
Last night, Hardy sent out the following tweet: "I became wrapped up in making as much money as I could in @AEW, much like those who came before me. I took advantage of young men who looked up to me & I failed them. On #AEWDynamite, I promise to make a change & be better. It’s time for me to get back to being Matt Hardy."
Tonight's Dynamite is being held at Hertz Arena in Estero, Florida. Here's the updated lineup for the episode:
- TNT Champion Sammy Guevara defends against Scorpio Sky
- AEW Women's World Championship number one contender's match: Thunder Rosa vs. Leyla Hirsch
- Bryan Danielson & Jon Moxley (w/ William Regal) vs. TBA
- Chris Jericho will address Eddie Kingston
- The Andrade-Hardy Family Office will hold an "emergency board meeting"
- Paige VanZant is expected to sign an AEW contract