This Tuesday's edition of AEW Dark will be another marathon episode with seventeen matches announced featuring several key players on Dynamite over the next few weeks in addition to the debuts of two female prospects.
Before their match this Wednesday, Dr. Britt Baker (with Reba) and Shanna will each be in action with Baker facing the debuting Brooke Havok while Shanna will square off with Dark regular KiLynn King. Cody Rhodes noted on Twitter that Havok was his first student at the Nightmare Factory and was Baker's "intern" at one point.
The Chuck Taylor as butler angle will continue as Miro (with Taylor, Kip Sabian and Penelope Ford) will take on Fuego del Sol. Miro is undefeated in both singles and tag team action in his short AEW run thus far.
Highly regarded New England prospect Davienne will make her AEW debut against Tay Conti (with Anna Jay). Conti will be looking for two wins in a row after unsuccessfully challenging NWA Women's Champion Serena Deeb on Dynamite. The 26-year-old Davienne has primarly been working with Maine's Limitless Wrestling in recent months with an appearance in SHIMMER as well.
Other matches include:
- Rey Fenix vs. Baron Black
- Red Velvet vs. Madi Wrenkowski: Velvet will look to gain momentum into what appears to be an eventual match against Jade Cargill.
- Powerhouse Hobbs (w/ Hook) vs. Jake St. Patrick: Hobbs will be looking for his fifth straight singles win against the debuting St. Patrick.
- SCU vs. Terrence and Terrell Hughes: SCU will continue their win or split up angle against the returning Hughes twins.
- Santana and Ortiz vs. RYZIN and Mike Verna: The Inner Circle members are coming off a Wednesday loss in which Chris Jericho and MJF became the faction's official tag team.
- The Butcher and The Blade vs. M'Badu and KC Navarro
- Danny Limelight vs. Sean Maluta: Limelight continues to appear to still be in AEW's plans as he faces Dark regular Maluta.
- Jurassic Express (w/ Marko Stunt) vs. Lee Johnson and Aaron Solow: Jungle Boy will be preparing for his Wednesday singles match against Dax Harwood.
- Dustin Rhodes, QT Marshall and Nick Comoroto vs. Ryan Nemeth, Vary Morales and Shawn Dean: Comoroto is coming off a competitve match with Jon Moxley on Dynamite and looks to have the chance to taste an AEW win. This will be Nemeth's AEW debut ahead of his Dynamite match with Hangman Page.
- Peter Avalon and Lee Johnson will have a model-style "Walk Off" with Brandi Rhodes, Jerry Lynn and Aubrey Edwards as judges.
- Preston "10" Vance (w/ Alan "5" Angels and -1) vs. Ray Jaz
- Ivelisse (w/ Diamante) vs. Jazmin Allure
- Abadon vs. Vertvixen