AEW continues to round out the post-Full Gear edition of Dynamite, adding FTW Champion Brian Cage vs. Matt Sydal in a non-title match.
This will be their first AEW one-on-one match but they have a history, battling over the Impact Wrestling X Division title in a series of three 2018 matches.
Since losing to AEW World Champion Jon Moxley at July's Fight for the Fallen, Cage has won his last four singles matches. Sydal is 5-2 in his AEW tenure ahd is coming off a win over Christopher Daniels on Friday's Dark.
The rest of the lineup as of now:
- Shawn Spears (w/ Tully Blanchard) vs. Scorpio Sky
- MJF and Wardlow's induction into The Inner Circle
- Cody Rhodes promo
- Penta El Zero M vs. Rey Fenix II
- Tay Conti (w/ Anna Jay) vs. Red Velvet (w/ Brandi Rhodes)
- The Natural Nightmares (Dustin Rhodes and QT Marshall) vs. The Butcher & The Blade (w/ The Bunny) in a bunkhouse match