As a continuation of their rivalry, AEW announced that Britt Baker will choose Big Swole's opponent in a newly announced match for tonight's edition of Dynamite.
AEW president Tony Khan announced that with the move, Swole's suspension is lifted and that if Swole wins, she will earn a shot at Baker in the future. She was suspended in storyline following the July 8th Dynamite for kidnapping Baker and leaving her in a dumpster on the show.
Baker is on the sidelines recovering from two tears and a fracture in her knee suffered in May, but has said she will return at September's All Out pay-per-view where the Swole match would most likely take place if she wins.
Tonight's Dynamite will also feature:
- AEW World Champion Jon Moxley vs. Darby Allin with MJF getting the winner at All Out
- Matt Cardona (Zack Ryder) & TNT Champion Cody vs. Jon Silver and Alex Reynolds of The Dark Order
- Kenny Omega, Hangman Page, FTR, and The Young Bucks will face Mr. Brodie Lee, Colt Cabana, Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, Five and Ten of the Dark Order
- Best Friends vs. Santana and Ortiz
- A debate between Chris Jericho and Orange Cassidy with a special guest moderator (which has already been revealed online)