Eddie Kingston will return to singles action in the main event of Tuesday's AEW Dark against former WWE wrestler Colin Delaney.
Kingston is coming off a loss in last Friday's ten-man tag team match on Rampage, his first action since a November 24th Rampage win over Daniel Garcia. Delaney had a memorable 2007-08 run with the WWE version of ECW with three total squash match losses in 2017-18. This will be his third AEW outing.
Brandi Rhodes will look to go 2-0 in her return to action as she faces one half of the Renegade twins, Robyn. She picked up a quick win on a recent Dark against Angelica Risk.
Charlette Renegade will also be in action as she takes on Abadon. The twins were part of WWE's tryout this past weekend in Florida.
In a match set up from last week's show, Colten and Austin Gunn will face Lee Johnson and Brock Anderson of the Nightmare Factory. The Gunns were once part of that faction until splintering off earlier this year.
Here's the full lineup, taped earlier this month at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida:
- 10 vs. Leroy Patterson
- Penelope Ford vs. Willow Nightingale
- Red Velvet vs. La Rosa Negra
- Matt Sydal vs. Serpentico
- Gunn Club (Austin and Colten) vs. Lee Johnson and Brock Anderson
- Carlie Bravo vs. Isiah Kassidy
- Jora Johl vs. Julius Coleman
- Kiera Hogan vs. Shalonce Royal
- Bear Country vs. Zack Clayton and Mike Orlando
- Abadon vs. Charlette Renegade
- Shawn Dean vs. Lucas Chase
- Brandi Rhodes vs. Robyn Renegade
- Eddie Kingston vs. Colin Delaney