After being out of action since last November, former AEW World Champion Jon Moxley will return on Wednesday's edition of Dynamite.
Moxley wasn't announced for a match, so it's assumed he will be on the show to cut an in-ring promo.
Moxley entered an inpatient alcohol treatment program in early-November on the same week his book came out and when he was set to face Orange Cassidy in the World title eliminator tournament semifinals. Had he won that match, he would have faced Bryan Danielson in the finals at Full Gear.
Last Friday, it was announced that Moxley would defend the GCW title on Sunday's Wrld on GCW pay-per-view which led some to question why one of AEW's biggest stars would make his return elsewhere before AEW.
Here's the lineup thus far for Wednesday's show in Washington, DC.:
- CM Punk vs. Shawn Spears
- Adam Cole and AEW Women's Champion Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander and Orange Cassidy
- The return of TNT Champion Cody Rhodes
- The return of Jon Moxley
- Serena Deeb vs. Skye Blue
- Sting and Darby Allin vs. The Acclaimed
- Malakai Black and Brody King vs. Varsity Blonds
- FTR vs. Lee Johnson and Brock Anderson