TNT Champion Miro will make the first defense of his newly-won title on next Friday's live edition of AEW Dynamite, the go-home show for next Saturday's Double or Nothing pay-per-view.
Miro will defend against Top Flight's Dante Martin who has won his last seven matches (all on Dark or Dark: Elevation) dating back to March. The winner will defend the title against Lance Archer on the PPV.
Dynamite will air at 10 PM Eastern instead of its usual 8 PM Eastern time slot.
The show will also feature a celebration of The Inner Circle's greatest moments ahead of their now-official Stadium Stampede match at Double or Nothing. If they lose, they must split the team up forever, so they will reminisce next week in case it's their final Dynamite as a unit.
AEW will also celebrate Hikaru Shida's one-year reign as Women's champion ahead of her Double or Nothing title defense against Britt Baker.
In two other segments that will set the stage for next Saturday, Orange Cassidy will respond to AEW World Champion Kenny Omega's offer to defer his title shot instead of participating in a three-way involving he, Omega, and PAC, and there will be a special announcement about next Saturday's Buy-In pre-show match.
Here's everything else that was announced for next Friday:
- Hangman Page vs. Joey Janela: Page will face Brian Cage at the PPV in a rematch.
- Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page vs. Dark Order's Evil Uno and Stu Grayson: Sky and Page will face Darby Allin and Sting next Saturday while Uno is slated for the Casino Battle Royale.
- Darby Allin vs. Cezar Bononi: Speaking of Sting, he will be in Allin's corner while Ryan Nemeth will be in Bononi's.
- Cody Rhodes and Anthony Ogogo will weigh-in ahead of their match next Saturday.
- Jade Cargill issued an open challenge.
A 30-minute countdown show was also officially announced for Saturday at 7 PM Eastern on TNT.