The no. 1 contender to the AEW women's championship will be in action this Tuesday as part of a nine match lineup for AEW Dark.
Less than a week before she is set to face Nyla Rose at Double or Nothing, Hikaru Shida will look to extend a four match winning streak against Dani Jordyn. Jordyn will be looking for her first AEW victory after losses to Rose and Kris Statlander.
In other matches announced Saturday:
- Darby Allin vs. Serpentico: Allin will be looking to get back in the win column against Serpentico (aka Jon Cruz who is also wrestling on the show). This will be the character's first AEW appearance.
- Luther vs. Jon Cruz: Luther will look to rebound from last week's Dark loss to Jimmy Havoc while Cruz will transform to his actual persona after losing to Ten of the Dark Order on a recent Dark.
- Sammy Guevara vs. Alan Angels: Guevara was last in singles action on the May 5th Dark with a win over Shawn Dean while Angels (0-3) will be looking for his first AEW win.
- Fenix vs. Shawn Dean: The aforementioned Dean will also be looking for his first AEW victory against Fenix who is coming off a win over the aforementioned Angels.
- QT Marshall vs. Clutch Adams: Marshall is coming off a loss to Lance Archer on the May 6th Dynamite while Adams will be making his promotional debut.
- Private Party vs. Ryan Rembrandt and Mike Reed: Isiah Kassidy & Marq Quen returned to tag action for the first time since March on last week's Dark, picking up a win over Musa and Lee Johnson. Rembrandt and Reed lost in their maiden voyage as a team to Jurassic Express.
- Jimmy Havoc & Kip Sabian (w/Penelope Ford) vs. Musa and Lee Johnson: Havoc and Sabian were unsuccessful in their first outing as a team, dropping a no dq, no countout match to Best Friends recently while Musa and Johnson lost to Private Party last week.
- Marko Stunt vs. Jason Cade: Stunt will be looking for his first singles win in AEW against Cade who lost in his AEW debut on the May 6th Dark to Orange Cassidy.