A change in plans has resulted in Orange Cassidy vs. Luther being added to tonight's live AEW Dynamite.
Cassidy will be flanked by Chuck Taylor just weeks after they ruined the Kip Sabian/Penelope Ford wedding on the Beach Break edition of Dynamite. This will be Luther's first singles match since September while Cassidy hasn't been in the ring since the December 30th Brodie Lee tribute show.
Originally, Luther was set to team with Chaos Project member Serpentico and The Hybrid 2 against Hangman Page, Matt Hardy and Private Party in an eight-man tag team match. However, the match was changed Tuesday to Page and Hardy vs. The Hybrid2 instead because they are now a full time team, according to the AEW announcement.
The rest of the lineup as of now:
- Jon Moxley, Lance Archer and Fenix vs. Eddie Kingston and The Butcher & The Blade
- AEW Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks vs. Santana & Ortiz
- Hangman Page and Matt Hardy vs. The Hybrid2
- FTR vs. Matt & Mike Sydal
- AEW Women's title eliminator tournament first round match: Riho vs. NWA Women's Champion Serena Deeb
- Sting will call out Team Taz