Ahead of his upcoming challenge of TNT Champion Miro, Brian Pillman Jr. will be in singles action on Tuesday's AEW Dark.
One half of the Varsity Blonds, Pillman Jr. will take on Bear Bronson -- a rare singles outing for Pillman Jr. as it's only his third since last September. Meanwhile, tag team partner Griff Garrison will also be on the show taking on Marko Stunt of Jurassic Express in another rare singles outing.
Lance Archer returns to the ring against Rex Lawless looking for his third straight win.
Dark will also feature other tag team wrestlers in singles action as Dark Order's Stu Grayson will take on Serpentico of Chaos Project while Best Friends' Chuck Taylor will battle Dan Barry.
Here's everything that been announced for Tuesday's YouTube show as of now:
- Brian Cage vs. Chandler Hopkins
- Stu Grayson vs. Serpentico
- Marko Stunt vs. Griff Garrison
- Brian Pillman Jr. vs. Bear Bronson
- Lance Archer vs. Rex Lawless
- Colt Cabana vs. Kit Sackett
- Chuck Taylor vs. Dan Barry
- Diamante vs. Ashley D'Amboise
- Abadon vs. Ashley Vox
- The Bunny vs. Reka Tehaka