- WWE NXT live results: North American title steel cage match
- Impact Wrestling's Eddie Edwards dealing with appendicitis
- Kenny Omega vs. Andrade Mega title match official for Triplemania
- Premiere date set for Godfather WWE Broken Skull Sessions episode
- Ren Narita, Kal Jak to make AEW debuts on Tuesday's Dark
- The Miz suffers ACL tear at WWE WrestleMania Backlash
- WWE Raw video highlights: Kofi Kingston pins Bobby Lashley
- WOL: Don Kernodle obit, Miz injury, RAW report, AEW and NXT, more!
- DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Show: The deaths of Plum Mariko & Stan Stasiak
- WOR: Don Kernodle, tons of injury notes, Backlash fallout, RAW, more!
- F4D: Friday Night Smackdown, New Japan Strong, more!
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Dave Meltzer covers the state of emergency in Japan, the actual stats, shows canceled, when NJPW is set to return.
Lots more on the life of Brian Pillman, what Dark Side didn't cover, his football career, contract disputes, booking idea if he stayed with WCW, children and legacy.
Also in this issue:
- Match and wrestler of the week
- AEW & WWE back on the road and details
- A look at the next two major pro wrestling PPV shows
- UFC coverage of Saturday's show, next week's show, new fights, new financial info
- Most detailed look at ratings, what shows do people watch longest, what shows do they watch live or most on DVR, Segment breakdowns and and exclusive info on how the different shows are consumed
- U.S. Olympic wrestling preview
- The amazing historical story of a fugitive in a foreign country who held the biggest tag team title in the world, and his shocking death
- Notes on AEW television schedule for the next six weeks
- 2016 Gold medalist talks WWE
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- WWE’s website has an article on Don Kernodle, who passed away yesterday at the age of 71.
- Toni Storm did a promo for social media prior to her match tonight on NXT against Zoey Stark.
- PWInsider noted that on the recent episode of WWE’s Most Wanted Treasures, footage from WWC in Puerto Rico aired, marking the first time that footage has aired on broadcast TV. Footage featuring Kane in WWC also aired during his episode of Broken Skull Sessions.
- WWE’s social media team won a People’s Voice Webby award. The Rock won a Special Achievement award “for his phenomenal use of social media to connect with people, to provide inspiration and motivation to millions of followers globally, and to serve fans with new and exclusive content from his wide range of ongoing film-and-TV projects."
- The Miz spoke to The New York Post on working with Bad Bunny at WrestleMania. “Not only was I happy about that match, I was ecstatic about the match,” he said. “Not only was I ecstatic, but the reason was also when I looked at Twitter before the match, people were crapping all over it, saying, ‘We don’t want this match, this match shouldn’t even be happening.’ After the match, people were saying it was the match of the night. People are talking about it to this day and it happened a month ago.
- Miz also talked to Forbes on the season finale of Miz and Mrs, and Dallas News on being at WrestleMania next year.
- Lanny Poffo commented on the Randy Savage documentary that aired on A&E recently. “I want to say that 75% of the A&E Biography episode on Randy was great, 20% of it was lousy, and 5% was just horrible,” he wrote. “The people responsible for the 5% are Stephanie Bellars (Gorgeous George, Frankenstein, whatever) and Bubba the Love Sponge. These are two people that speak with authority with absolutely no validity. Bubba, for instance, speculated on who Randy loved all his life, yet he wasn’t even on Randy’s Christmas list, so how was he going to know that?”
- Johnny Gargano talked to Sports Illustrated as well as Comicbook ahead of his North American title match against Bronson Reed tonight.
- Metro spoke to Noam Dar on Drew McIntyre and his own run in NXT UK.
- Rey and Dominik Mysterio appeared on ESPN’s Sportsnation about their SmackDown Tag Team title win.
- Matches added to WWE’s YouTube page today include Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero in a steel cage match from the September 9, 2005 edition of SmackDown, Jeff Hardy vs. MVP from Judgement Day 2008, and Randy Orton vs. Drew McIntyre from the November 16, 2020 edition of Raw.
- Slam Wrestling spoke to Jeff Jarrett on his new podcast and paying tribute to former tag team partner Owen Hart.
- Shinsuke Nakamura was a guest on Oral Sessions with Renee Paquette.
- An album featuring fan pictures from WrestleMania III has recently resurfaced.
- Dragongate announced that Ben-K has tested positive for COVID-19. Naruki Doi, who wrestled Ben-K on May 14, has not tested positive. Both have been removed from the King of Gate 2021 tournament and have forfeited their remaining matches.
- AEW has a video hyping the NWA Women’s title match that will take place on Dynamite.
- AEW announced in a press release today that they will partner with Cinemark to air Double or Nothing in theatres.
- A tribute to New Jack was held prior to an RVD meet and greet inside the former ECW Arena this past weekend.
- Frankie Kazarian on social media wrote a tribute to his father, who passed away Monday afternoon.
- GCW has announced a cross promotional event with Zona 23 that will take place in Mexico on July 18.
- RevPro has a hype video for Shota Umino, who has been wrestling in the UK during his excursion.
- Slam Wrestling spoke to Renee Paquette on her upcoming cookbook.
- Nick Gage was a guest on Gettin’ Better with Ron Funches.
- Colt Cabana is launching a new podcast called Wrestling Anonymous.
- Pro Wrestling Junkies held a virtual Q&A with Marko Stunt.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: WCW Slamboree 1997
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today