- Miro vs. Archer TNT title match set for AEW Double or Nothing
- Eight NXT on-air talent released by WWE
- AEW Full Gear heading to St. Louis this November
- AEW moving to TBS in 2022; four TNT specials, new show announced
- WWE NXT video highlights: Bronson Reed wins North American title
- WWE NXT Tag Team title match set for June 1
- Two matches, 'Million Dollar Face-Off' added to next week's WWE NXT
- WOL: AEW to TBS, new TV show, tonight's line-up, NXT, Lance Storm co-hosts!
- B&V&G&C: Shawn Michaels A&E Biography, Granny talks zombies and more!
- Speak Now: Bronson Reed vs. Johnny Gargano, NXT recap
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Dave Meltzer covers the state of emergency in Japan, the actual stats, shows canceled, when NJPW is set to return.
Lots more on the life of Brian Pillman, what Dark Side didn't cover, his football career, contract disputes, booking idea if he stayed with WCW, children and legacy.
Also in this issue:
- Match and wrestler of the week
- AEW & WWE back on the road and details
- A look at the next two major pro wrestling PPV shows
- UFC coverage of Saturday's show, next week's show, new fights, new financial info
- Most detailed look at ratings, what shows do people watch longest, what shows do they watch live or most on DVR, Segment breakdowns and and exclusive info on how the different shows are consumed
- U.S. Olympic wrestling preview
- The amazing historical story of a fugitive in a foreign country who held the biggest tag team title in the world, and his shocking death
- Notes on AEW television schedule for the next six weeks
- 2016 Gold medalist talks WWE
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Following his release from WWE, Alexander Wolfe (Axel Tischer) tweeted that he’ll be a free agent as of June 16: “Just for the record: My WWE contract will expire on June 15th. That means I'm a free agent on June 16th. I have a lot in my head right now so let's keep it short: Thank you @WWENXT @WWE for 6 year. Bye bye”
- Ezra Judge (EJ Nduka) also wrote following his release from NXT: “I may be down but never OUT...Bent but not DESTROYED...The GRIND continues. #BUILTFORTHIS. I didn’t come this far .. JUST TO COME THIS FAR. Until next time. Thank you all. Love you all. I’ll be back.”
- Today would have been Andre the Giant’s 75th birthday. Vince McMahon’s Twitter account posted a message marking the occasion: “A titan of stature, strength, athleticism, and heart. Thinking of my friend Andre the Giant on what would have been his 75th birthday.”
- This morning’s edition of WWE’s The Bump was the 100th episode of the show. It featured appearances by Seth Rollins, Adam Cole, Army of the Dead makeup artist Justin Raleigh, PROGRESS Wrestling’s Kanji and Gisele Shaw, Kevin Owens, and Drew McIntyre.
- WWE has filed trademarks for Reginald, Santana Garrett, and Jeet Rama’s in-ring names.
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded Kane vs. The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match for the World Heavyweight Championship from Bragging Rights 2010, Kane vs. Impostor Kane from Vengeance 2006, and Kane & RVD vs. La Resistance for the World Tag Team titles from Insurrextion 2003. The Kane uploads are in celebration of “See No Evil” having been released on this day in 2006.
- On Busted Open Radio today, Tony Khan spoke about AEW’s new AEW Rampage show that’s debuting on Fridays starting on August 13:
We knew that another show was coming this year, and I’ve been saying it for a long time that we were going to add another night. One hour. And I didn’t want to do three hours of Dynamite. They asked at one point if I wanted to do three hours of Dynamite when it came up about doing a third hour. And I said I really believe in doing it on another night.
This time slot, I think, is really good for the fans to keep a great night of wrestling fresh on Friday nights. And, so, at 10 pm, you’re going to have a great option to come watch Rampage.
And I promise Rampage isn’t going to be a secondary show. Rampage is going to be the partner of Dynamite, the equivalent to Dynamite. We have these two strong franchises Dynamite and Rampage, and they are our weekly core properties.
And then we’ll have our peripheral properties, probably the equivalent of what you would have seen partially a developmental show, partially a syndicated show. And I think that’s what you’ll get on Elevation and Dark. But for Rampage and Dynamite, those will be our core properties on TNT the rest of this year.
- The full card for Double or Nothing will be revealed on tonight’s episode of Dynamite.
- The Acclaimed released a diss track on Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston ahead of their tag team match on Dynamite tonight.
- Inside the Ropes has an interview with Moxley.
- Ren Narita vs. Royce Isaacs will air on AEW Dark next week. The match had at one point been advertised for last night’s episode but didn’t air on the show.
- Frankie Kazarian thanked everyone who has reached out to him following the passing of his father: “I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who reached out to me. I am beyond overwhelmed with the kindness, stories and love you all shared. Though I could not respond to everyone, know that I have personally read EVERY single message. My love to you all.”
- Kiera Hogan vs. Tenille Dashwood and Rohit Raju vs. Jake Something have been added to the lineup for this Thursday’s Impact Wrestling. The show will also feature Juice Robinson & David Finlay defending their Impact Tag Team titles against Ace Austin & Madman Fulton. This week’s Before the Impact match will be Johnny Swinger & Hernandez vs. XXXL.
- NJPW announced the schedule for their Summer Struggle 2021 tour.
- Colt Cabana is launching a new weekly podcast called Wrestling Anonymous.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: WCW SuperBrawl I
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today