- KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji to reunite in NOAH, challenge for GHC tag titles
- Kenny Omega says it’s not The Elite ‘against CM Punk,’ encourages fans to ‘let it go’
- Karl Anderson vs. Hikuleo NEVER title match set for NJPW Tag League finals
- NJPW Super Junior Tag League night two results
- Great Muta to team with Sting & Darby Allin in retirement match
- WWE NXT video highlights: Dijak returns
- MJF teases UFC 282 appearance after online confrontation with Paddy Pimblett
- We're Live, Pal: Jack Perry outgrows Jungle Boy, Becky Lynch WWE Survivor Series rumors
- Speak Now: Scrypts revealed, Dijak returns, WWE NXT post-show
- Bryan & Vinny & Shawn & Craig Show: RAW episode 44 with Tatanka vs. Borga II, plus GRANNY and more!
Latest Free YouTube Video:
This Week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter:
This Week's Retro Observer Newsletter:
Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
Wednesday News Update
- Rhea Ripley spoke to the New York Post about her dynamic with Dominik Mysterio:
- Me and Dom Dom, we’re just going out there and we’re having fun. We’re being menaces to society and just going out there and doing whatever we want. We’ve definitely put our own spice onto it. This all just started from me wearing an ‘I’m Your Papi’ shirt. I knew that I was coming back and I knew I wanted to screw with Ray on his (25th) anniversary. I was like you know what, I’m going to order this shirt and wear it on TV and that was it pretty much.
- After that it kind of like stuck and it created this whole story that’s been going on that eventually ended up with Dom joining The Judgement Day. A lot of it is us going out there and just having fun, not really taking anything too seriously and knowing we want to go out there and screw with people and their train of thought.
- Mia Yim discussed returning to WWE as part of The OC:
- I just wanted to be me. I just wanted to come back and showcase what I’ve been doing for over a decade. And with The OC, we’ve never been close before, but we’ve always known each other. We’ve worked with each other in other companies. I was rooting for AJ in his UpUpDownDown Championship battle with [Tyler] Breeze. Like, we have history. The OC, The Bullet Club, those are like monumental groups in wrestling. So to be a part of The OC, it’s such an honor, like just to be a part of that group. But the boys are so cool and so welcoming and they really do feel like brothers and I love them to pieces. This was probably the best way for me to come back because, as nervous as I was, being with them kept me calm, cool, and collected. Like, it really helps being with them.
- Fightful reports that Damian Priest was considered for a role in “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever,” with Priest asked to read for “the role of Namor, one of the most heavily featured roles in the film, or one of the other featured members of Talokan.”
- Hit Row released a diss track on The Viking Raiders
- Today’s episode of WWE’s The Bump included appearances by Mia Yim, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, and Kazeem Famuyide.
- The Bump is holding a live episode at Guy Fieri’s Tequila Cocina in Boston this Saturday before Survivor Series. AJ Styles, Shotzi, and Austin Theory will be guests on the show.
- Bleacher Report spoke to Seth Rollins and AEW’s Jon Moxley about The Shield’s 10th anniversary.
- Booker T was the guest on this week's edition of Out of Character with Ryan Satin.
- The Ten Count has an interview with Ricochet.
- SHAK Wrestling interviewed Sheamus.
- The following matches were uploaded to WWE’s YouTube channel today: Seth Rollins vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental title (Backlash 2018), Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn (Survivor Series 2020), and Nikki Cross vs. Candice LeRae (November 21, 2018 NXT).
- Ratings for tonight's AEW Dynamite will be delayed until next Monday due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Michael Oku is the first entrant announced for PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2023. The tournament is taking place on Saturday, January 7 and Sunday, January 8.
- A first-time ever match between KENTA and “Speedball” Mike Bailey is set for Wrestling Revolver’s Season Finale show in Clive, Iowa on Saturday, December 3. The event will air live via Fite TV.
- KENTA is also set to face Low Ki for House of Glory in Queens, New York on Saturday, December 17 and make his CZW in-ring debut in Blackwood, New Jersey on Sunday, December 18.
- Jim Ross commented on Jungle Boy now going by his real name Jack Perry more often: “He can't be Jungle Boy forever. This kid has such a bright future, in my opinion, he's working hard, getting stronger, filling out. He's young. I had a real nice moment with him, his mom, and his sister after the show. They were fawning over him, as they should, and I told his mom how proud I was of him and I think that meant a lot to them. He does mean a lot to me. I think he's a nice kid. He was well-raised, good parenting, she has a hell of a talented son.”
- An interview with Dustin Rhodes is featured on today’s Talk is Jericho.
- Dustin was asked how he felt about Cody Rhodes leaving AEW for WWE:
- Kind of down a little bit, but you know, Cody is still young. I mean, there's such an age gap, 16 years, so he's kind of in his prime now. But watching him return at WrestleMania was just huge, and you know, I'm not going to miss any of his stuff. He's on the rise to become a champion. I really think he's set the tone for that in his last eight years of work and things that he's done that he's built up. He's very professional. He's very different than I am. We're two completely opposite people. I mean, he has that creative mind like my dad had. I'm more the grunt, the worker, in the family, but he is surpassing everything. He's doing amazing. It's great, but yeah, I wish he was still here.
- Saraya appeared on the AEW Unrestricted podcast.
- AEW uploaded a Fight Forever video game spotlight focusing on Jon Moxley.
- Chris Hero paid tribute to Todd Fulkerson, a pro wrestling fan known for going to conventions who passed away this week: “Todd Fulkerson was a kindhearted, fun-loving guy. He adored pro wrestling & autograph conventions. Christened ‘Todd the Bod’ by none other than Terry Funk, it brought Todd great joy to cut promos alongside his favorite wrestlers. It brought us greater joy to watch them. It would bring a smile to his face if he knew people were watching his videos & laughing. Thanks for all the laughs. Thanks for all the smiles. We’re gonna miss you, bud.”