- UFC on ESPN+ 12 live results: Renato Moicano vs. Korean Zombie
- Impact Wrestling results: Swann vs. Elgin vs. Johnny, TJP returns
- JNPO: The newest media thorn in the UFC's side 6/22
- F4D: Lance Storm on 24/7 Title, Nitro debut, RAW superstars, more! 6/21
F4W NEWSLETTER: Figure Four Weekly: WWE's women's division since WrestleMania 35
More than two months removed from the first women's WrestleMania main event, the WWE women's division is struggling to regain the momentum it had earlier this year.
In a rematch from Money in the Bank, Becky Lynch will defend her Raw Women's Championship against Lacey Evans at Stomping Grounds. Bayley and Alexa Bliss will look to improve upon their underwhelming feud from 2017 as they face off for the SmackDown Women's Championship at the pay-per-view.
A look at what we can learn from the ticket sales to AEW's All Out show, the ticket demand, how it compares with WrestleMania's and major UFC events, details on the number, why the secondary market tickets are so limited, why ticket demand was so strong out of the block, reaction of the ticket industry, details on the process used for selling the ticket and what the number mean, and rate of sales for the biggest WrestleMania.
Also have a look at WWE Stomping Grounds, including ticket demand, lineup, thoughts on the matches, interest in Super Showdown and more.
Read a preview of the G-1 Climax tournament, with the lineups, who are the favorites, different storyline directions, what matches will air on television, live broadcast times of every show on the tour and more.
Take a look at Adrian "Lionheart" McCallum and his recovery from a broken neck to become a U.K. star, and the sad ending of his life.
Also look at cities being considered for WrestleMania, what city is a favorite for the next two years, value of WWE to FOX and FOX Friday numbers, WWE gets an Espy, full card for next Takeover, update on XFL, death of AAF and how they are related, more Ric Flair legal issues, funny stories on WWE names, new movie with WWE stars, new TV deal, WWE salaries and revenue, and a WWE star honored.
This issue has a complete rundown of Bellator in Madison Square Garden, the plight of Aaron Pico, notes on the new fighters, pushed fighters who lost and match-by-match coverage.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
SATURDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Pro Wrestling Sheet reported that Mojo Rawley recently signed a new contract with WWE. The report stated that it’s a multi-year deal.
- Conrad Thompson noted that Bruce Prichard flew home from TV this week for emergency oral surgery. Prichard then tweeted an update: “Thanks for the well wishes. Ended up with 6 teeth pulled and had to drill into sinuses. In pain and on the mend . Should be good in a few days”
- Noam Dar wrote an emotional tribute to Lionheart.
- Matt & Reby Hardy revealed that the baby they’re expecting is a boy. This will be the couple’s third child, with all of them being boys.
- Showtime’s YouTube account uploaded their “Bipolar Rock 'N' Roller” documentary on Mauro Ranallo that was released last year.
- Alexa Bliss spoke to the New York Post about the concussion issues she’s dealt with in her career.
- WWE uploaded two bonus clips from the WWE 365 episode on Bliss that’s premiering after Stomping Grounds. Bliss is challenging for Bayley's SmackDown Women's Championship at the PPV: Bliss discusses not being able to wrestle at Evolution Bliss’ cousin’s inspiring battle against cancer
- The latest episode of WWE Playlist looks at special guest referee moments.
- Last night’s episode of Impact included the official announcement of Taya Valkyrie defending her Knockouts Championship against Rosemary, Su Yung, and Jessicka Havok in a Monster’s Ball match at Slammiversary XVII in Dallas on July 7.
- For those in the United Kingdom and Ireland, AEW Fyter Fest and Fight for the Fallen will be available to purchase as iPPVs via Fite TV. The price for each show is £8.99 in the UK and €9.99 in Ireland. The announcement was made by ITV, with it being noted that Fyter Fest and Fight for the Fallen “will be available in the UK and Ireland through FITE TV in collaboration with ITV Box Office.” The shows will be airing for free on Bleacher Report Live in the United States and Canada. Fyter Fest is taking place on June 29, while Fight for the Fallen is on July 13.
- NJPW’s English-language website has part one of an interview with Jon Moxley.
- Mike Mooneyham’s latest column for the Charleston Post and Courier is on John Skyler and him teaming with Jushin Thunder Liger at PWX’s show in Charlotte on July 7.
- Sean O’Malley will no longer be facing Marlon Vera at UFC 239 on July 6 due to O’Malley being temporarily suspended by the Nevada State Athletic Commission after trace amounts of ostarine were found in his system. O’Malley isn’t being re-sanctioned by USADA due to them believing it was residual from his last failed test, but the matter will be addressed at a Nevada commission hearing.
- Rafael Lovato Jr. defeated Gegard Mousasi by decision in London today to win the Bellator middleweight title.
- Aaron Pico posted a statement on his loss against Adam Borics from Bellator 222, thanking everyone for their support and saying that he has a lot of work to do to get to his goal of being world champion.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Chris Jericho wins ECW TV title
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today!