- WWE Raw ratings up for Survivor Series fallout, missing egg storyline
- Pure title match added to ROH Final Battle
- NXT producer Scotty 2 Hotty requests release from WWE
- UFC 268 draws 700,000 domestic PPV buys on ESPN+
- Riho, Daniel Garcia, Kiera Hogan part of 12-match AEW Dark lineup
- Seth Rollins attacker identified, charged after WWE Raw incident
- WWE Raw video highlights: The search for the missing egg
- NJPW World Tag League 2021 updated standings and schedule
- NJPW World Tag League night four results: Tanahashi & Yano vs. LIJ
- DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Show: True crime - Morton vs. Smothers 11/23
- WOL: Seth fan attack, stupid egg storyline, Brian Milonas interview! 11/23
- Left My Wallet: Pro wrestling phenom Nick Wayne 11/23
- WOR: Jim Ross, AEW and NXT, RAW report, Kenny Omega, more! 11/23
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- Full coverage of AEW Full Gear, poll results, star ratings, how much money it drove
- Match of the week
- Update on Kenny Omega's future
- Details of recent Tony Khan interviews regarding the future
- Jim Ross details his medical treatment
- Update on WrestleMania ticket sales
- Survivor Series preview, ticket sales, overall interest level going into the show
- Latest round of WWE cuts, whys and wheres
- Most popular segments to stream from this past week's WWE television
- Updated ticket sales for all major WWE & AEW shows including how both groups ran Norfolk & Indianapolis the same week
- A major sports rights story that may tell the future about WWE & AEW's next round of negotiations
- Ratings coverage, where wrestling ranks on cable this past week, segment by segment numbers including where Dynamite beat Raw and vice versa
- NJPW Battle in the Valley
- New Japan plans 50th year big shows
- Coverage of both NJPW tournaments, its last US TV tapings, new stars and future US plans
- Juice Robinson talks his future
- Stardom tag team tournament finishes up
- Full coverage of Saturday's UFC show
- UFC business predictions for 2021 and how UFC and WWE numbers and business compares
- Iron Head Jose Tarres, Hall of Fame candidate and his credentials
- Death of Estrella Blanca and his most noteworthy wrestling claim to fame
- Marty Scurll wrestling in Germany, the promotion explains its side and rival promotion responds
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- On Instagram, Elisah Spencer, who has been charged with attempted assault and attempted violation of arts and cultural affairs after he jumped the rail and attacked Seth Rollins last night on Raw at the Barclays Center, claimed he was “booked by Goldberg and Vince McMahon” to do what he did. He also posted a series of messages between himself and someone named “Seth Rollins” in what appears to be a catfish situation.
- After Raw went off the air, Kevin Owens attacked Big E, with Austin Theory and Seth Rollins joining in. This eventually led to other heels joining in, which led to the rest of the roster coming out and doing a 7 on 7 tag team bout, with the rest of the roster being lumberjacks. The babyfaces won the match.
- Matches for WWE Main Event this week include Mansoor vs. Drew Gulak and The Viking Raiders vs. Los Lotharios.
- In an interview with talkSport, Stephanie McMahon said her daughter Aurora, 15, has already started training in the ring, while her younger daughter has also expressed interest in wrestling. “We have three daughters, Triple H and I do, they are 15, 13 and 11,” she said. “Our oldest said when she was eight years old ‘Momma, I don’t want your dad. Daddy, I don’t want your job. I want Pop’s [Vince McMahon] job. So, just like her grandfather, she wants to be the boss so we’ll see what happens with my oldest daughter who has already started training in the ring. My youngest daughter is also very interested but she is all about the personality [laughs]. Oh my goodness, I can’t wait to see what she is going to do.”
- Both McMahon and Drew McIntyre spoke to Mirror Fighting, expressing interest in a future match between McIntyre and Tyson Fury.
- When asked if she was still under contract during a Facebook chat, Ronda Rousey (h/t Post Wrestling) said “I technically — I don’t think I am. But who knows? That’s a question for the lawyers.”
- PWInsider reported that the WWE documentaries on Vladimir the super fan and Icons: Lex Luger aren’t expected to see the light of day.
- Denise Salcedo interviewed Beth Phoenix on NXT 2.0 and her new album.
- A trailer for The Rock’s upcoming DC League of Super Pets movie.
- Full matches added to WWE’s YouTube page today include Triple H vs. Randy Orton from the October 30, 2006 episode of Raw, Charlotte Flair vs. Paige from the November 23, 2015 edition of Raw, and Sasha Banks vs. Carmella from WWE TLC 2020.
- This week’s AEW Road to preview, focusing on Bryan Danielson vs. Colt Cabana, CM Punk vs. QT Marshall, and Thunder Rosa vs. Jamie Hayter.
- In an interview with Chris Van Vliet, Melissa Santos talked about her comments regarding her husband Brian Cage and his usage in AEW. “I got really spicy about it,” she said (h/t Post Wrestling). “Maybe I shouldn’t have. But then he got all the heat. He didn’t even say anything. I know, I know. He got all the heat. I do feel bad about that because he loves wrestling, he loves AEW, absolutely adores Tony [Khan], loves being there and I feel like all of it came from the love of wanting [Brian Cage] to be more involved and that’s really it. It was just from a passionate place and because I’m all loud, loud, loud, I got him in trouble and I do feel bad for that because that wasn’t my intention, even though when I look back at the videos I’m like, ‘Damn, I should have just not been as spicy,’ but damn, it’s hard. It’s hard man. I get myself in trouble. I gotta sugarcoat things a little bit.”
- Max Caster has a new rap for TMZ Sports.
- This week’s Sammy Guevara vlog.
- Samuray Del Sol has been added to the AAA Mega Championship match for Triplemania Regia. The match is now expected to be a multi-man bout for the vacant title.
- Ring Of Honor has confirmed a Pure title match for Final Battle next month, with Josh Woods defending against Brian Johnson.
- In an interview with Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp, Jonathan Gresham made it clear he was standing by ROH no matter what the future is. “Everyone who knows anything about me knows that I am on this boat until it sinks,” he said. “My contract will expire in December, but even with no contract, I am loyal to Ring of Honor until the end.”
- After it was announced that Alex Zayne would be unable to appear at this past Sunday’s PWG event, Zayne wrote on Twitter: “Got a minor spinal issue, should only be out a couple weeks, gotta keep myself as healthy as possible, I hate to miss any show and hope everyone understands. I’m currently taking it week by week with the doc.”
- NJPW has an interview with Chase Owens and Bad Luck Fale, who are teaming together in this year’s World Tag League.
- Ross & Marshall Von Erich will challenge for the MLW World Tag Team titles on January 21 at MLW Blood and Thunder.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: WWE Survivor Series 2014
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today