- No DQ stipulation added to Kross vs. Escobar WWE NXT match
- Hiromu Takahashi injured, misses NJPW Road to Castle Attack show
- UFC on ESPN+ 43 live results: Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis
- Adam Cole to explain his actions on Wednesday's WWE NXT
- WWE SmackDown back over two million viewers in overnight ratings
- Eddie Kingston vs. JD Drake part of 16-match AEW Dark lineup
- WWE SmackDown video highlights: Roman Reigns spears Edge
- More details on AEW Women's title eliminator tournament special
- F4D: Lance Storm on WWE social media policy, AEW women's tourney, tons more!
- WOR: Jon Moxley on Bloodsport, NJPW, AEW Revolution deathmatch
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Dave Meltzer covers the death of Tom Cole, reviews NXT Takeover: Vengeance Day and more.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
SATURDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Intercontinental Champion Big E, Wade Barrett, Booker T, Elias, Victoria, John Morrison, Raquel Gonzalez & Dakota Kai, Kayla Braxton and the cast of WWE’s The Bump, announcer Cody Decker, Youtuber (and host of Speak Now Pro Wrestling on our website) Denise Salcedo, and more will appear on tomorrow night’s Elimination Chamber edition of WWE Watch Along.
- Salcedo and Mike Sempervive made their predictions for Elimination Chamber.
- WWE issued a storyline injury update on Big E after he was attacked by Apollo Crews on SmackDown last night: “Following a vicious assault at the hands of Apollo Crews on SmackDown, it was announced on Talking Smack that Intercontinental Champion Big E has suffered a brachial plexus injury that resulted in temporary arm weakness. He is currently convalescing at home.”
- WWE uploaded footage of the angle where Kyle O’Reilly was stretchered out after Wednesday's episode of NXT. O’Reilly was given a brainbuster on the steel steps by Adam Cole at the end of the show.
- In response to a picture of Edge and Daniel Bryan (who had both previously been retired) interacting on SmackDown last night, Paige tweeted a crossed fingers emoji and wrote “ one day.”
- In an interview with the New York Post, Cesaro was asked if there was ever a point where he thought about leaving WWE: “Yeah. So, I’m extremely stubborn. (Laughs). It’s a good and a bad thing obviously, but I really enjoy entertaining people and I really enjoy traveling all over the world and that’s what kept me going. I still believe in hard work paying off and that’s what I wanted to do. Of course, you start to think, OK what are other options or other possibilities. How can I improve my standing maybe through some outside ventures or whatever? But in the end, I just figured OK when the right moment comes I’ll be ready and I’ll knock it out of the park.”
- WALTER is now the longest-reigning NXT UK Champion in history, breaking Pete Dunne’s record of 685 days.
- Xia Brookside vs. Nina Samuels will air on Thursday’s NXT UK episode. The match has a stipulation where the loser will have to become the winner’s personal assistant for a month. Gallus (Mark Coffey & Wolfgang) will also defend their NXT UK Tag Team titles against Pretty Deadly (Sam Stoker & Lewis Howley) on the show.
- BT Sport interviewed Sheamus, Bleacher Report interviewed Kofi Kingston, and Fox Sports interviewed Sami Zayn ahead of them taking part in tomorrow’s Elimination Chamber matches.
- The Sporting News also has an interview with Bobby Lashley.
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded Shawn Michaels vs. JBL from No Way Out 2009, the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match from Elimination Chamber 2010, and Braun Strowman & Elias vs. Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura in a Symphony of Destruction match from the February 21, 2020 episode of SmackDown.
- Jon Moxley told The Metro about an idea he had to eventually form a tag team with Brodie Lee prior to Lee’s passing: “I had an idea to eventually one day -- I like tag team wrestling, you know? And there’s so many great tag teams here that I wanna get to work with. But it’s like, OK, I’m gonna need a suitable partner, not just any random guy. I want a full, actual good tag team run with a good partner, make a real run at having a run in this tag division. The guy I was thinking about doing it with was Brodie Lee. He was a good friend, and I wrestled him so many millions of times, our styles would have complemented each other very well. You want somebody who complements you -- maybe they do things you don’t do, and vice versa. ‘I thought a Shield-Wyatt mash-up super team would have been a really cool tag team. Me and Brodie could have really gone on a f***ing rampage as a team.”
- Kenny Omega spoke to TalkSport about conversations he had with Triple H prior to AEW forming and why he thinks it would be hard but not impossible for AEW to work with WWE.
- Aaron Solow and Bayley announced that they’ve decided to call off their engagement and end their relationship. Solow wrote: “This has been an extremely difficult decision to make. Pam and I have come to the realization that we have a completely different idea of what we want our future to look like, because of this we feel that it would be in our best interests to call off our engagement and end our relationship. We have a lot of great memories together that we’ll forever cherish. We’ve agreed to remain friends and will continue to support each other in our careers and lives. We ask that you please respect our privacy on this matter.”
- Dragon Lee defending his ROH Television Championship against Brian Johnson will stream exclusively on ROH’s YouTube channel and their ROH The Experience Facebook page at 7 p.m. Eastern time this coming Wednesday.
- Rich Swann vs. 2 Cold Scorpio has been announced as the main event of Game Changer Wrestling’s For the Culture. The show is part of The Collective Remix and will take place in Tampa, Florida during WrestleMania week. For the Culture will begin at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday, April 8.
- Matt Cardona is the guest on the latest episode of Insight with Chris Van Vliet.
- Penta El Zero M and Rey Fenix’s Republic of Lucha store in South Pasadena will have its grand opening on Friday, March 5.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Ricky Steamboat wins NWA title from Ric Flair
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today