Impact Wrestling's next pay-per-view will be heading to the Northeast United States.
Fightful reported Wednesday that the previously announced Bound For Glory now has a destination as they will head to Danbury, Connecticut, on Saturday, October 8th.
They didn't have the actual location the show will emanate from, only that the promotion will be there for several days, presumably for their traditional post-PPV TV taping. This will be their first visit to the city since a 2010 house show.
Impact has yet to confirm the news.
Here's a look at their upcoming schedule:
- Emergence Impact Plus special: Friday, August 12th in Chicago, IL
- Second City Slamm TV taping: Saturday, August 13rd in Chicago, IL
- Lone Star Stampede Dallas TV tapings: Friday, August 26th and Saturday, August 27th
- Bound For Glory: Saturday, October 8th in Danbury, CT
- Overdrive Impact Plus special: Friday, November 18th in Louisville, KY
- Kentucky Chaos TV taping: Saturday, November 19th in Louisville, KY