Two former WWE roster members will face each other at GCW's Joey Janela's Spring Break 4 as ACH and Lio Rush will go one-on-one.
ACH was released by WWE in November 2019 as part of a two month ordeal that began with a t-shirt design that was compared to blackface imagery. Since then, he has stayed busy with GCW, New Japan Pro Wrestling, an MLW appearance, and various indies.
Rush was let go in April as part of WWE's pandemic cuts, later released an album, and made headlines in May for a social media war of words with Mark Henry. He is also reportedly on MTV's next season of The Challenge. His first match after his release was in a loss to Janela at GCW Homecoming Weekend in July.
The show will be part of GCW's The Collective, set for the weekend of October 9th. The Janela event is scheduled for Saturday, October 10th.
The card as of now with two matches left to be announced.
- Joey Janela vs. Ricky Morton
- 4th annual Clusterf*ck Battle Royal
- The Rascalz (Desmond Xavier/Zachary Wentz) vs. Iron Beast
- Alex Shelley vs. Tony Deppen
- Lee Moriarty vs. Jonathan Gresham
- Matt Tremont vs. Alex Colon in Tremont's final deathmatch