After the WrestleMania weekend edition of The Collective was postponed due to the pandemic, GCW's recently announced October revival of the three day event got a little bigger Sunday with the return of two staples.
Joey Janela's Spring Break 4 and Josh Barnett's Bloodsport were both confirmed for the Marion County Fairgrounds in Indianapolis, IN, as part of three days of wrestling taking place from Friday, October 9th through Sunday, October 11th.
The 2000 seat venue will not exceed 25% capacity during the weekend and will be scaled for maximum social distancing, also available on Fite.tv.
The announced schedule as of now:
- Friday at noon: Jimmy Lloyd's D-Generation F
- Friday at 4 PM: Southern Underground Pro
- Friday at 8 PM: Absolute Intense Wrestling
- Friday at 11:59 PM: For The Culture
- Saturday at 11 AM: Effy's Big Gay Brunch
- Saturday at 3 PM: Glory Pro
- Saturday at 7 PM: Joey Janela's Spring Break 4
- Saturday at 11:59 PM: Freelance Wrestling/Freelance Underground
- Sunday at noon: Black Label Pro
- Sunday at 4 PM: SHIMMER
- Sunday at 8 PM: Josh Barnett's Bloodsport
- Sunday at 11:30 PM: Paradigm Pro Wrestling
Fans that held tickets for the original dates in Tampa can convert them to tickets for the Indianapolis shows, roll them over to 2021 or any future Collective weekend, request a refund, or convert their tickets into credit that can be applied to any GCW event over the next year.