On Wednesday, Major League Wrestling announced they will host their first-ever lumberjack match as part of their upcoming Fightland Fusion TV taping in Philadelphia, PA.
In the match on February 1st at the 2300 Arena, Los Parks (L.A. Park and El Hijo del L.A. Park) will face two members of CONTRA Unit in Josef Samael and Simon Gotch.
CONTRA Unit and Los Parks have been feuding for months with Samael getting involved in L.A. Park's world title opportunity against Jacob Fatu at November's Saturday Night Superfight.
MLW has been rounding out the Fightland card in recent weeks as the show approaches:
- MLW World Heavyweight Champion Jacob Fatu vs. CIMA
- Tom Lawlor vs. Killer Kross
- MLW National Openweight Champion Alexander Hammerstone vs. T-Hawk
- Davey Boy Smith Jr. vs. Erick Stevens
- Brian Pillman Jr. vs. Jimmy Havoc (w/ Priscilla Kelly)
- Injustice (Jordan Oliver & Kotto Brazil) vs. Puma King & Gringo Loco
- Los Parks vs. CONTRA Unit
MLW has yet to announce matches for tag team champions Ross and Marshall Von Erich, middleweight champion Myron Reed, Mance Warner, The Dynasty, Dominic Garrini, El Lindaman, Douglas James, and more.