New Japan Pro Wrestling's Thursday debut on The Roku Channel will begin with a ten hour marathon featuring action from 2020's Wrestle Kingdom 14.
Last week, NJPW announced their new deal with Roku for a weekly show available in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada via The Roku Channel, accessible with nearly any kind of device. Starting with this marathon, the weekly show will air at 5 PM Eastern with the content available on demand after each initial airing.
The ten episodes of "New Japan Pro-Wrestling" will feature the following matches, all from Wrestle Kingdom 14:
- Jay White vs. Tetsuya Naito
- Kazuchika Okada vs. Kota Ibushi
- Kazuchika Okada vs. Tetsuya Naito
- Will Ospreay vs. Hiromu Takahashi; Juice Robinson & David Finlay vs. Guerrillas of Destiny
- Jushin Thunder Liger retirement matches
- Jon Moxley vs. Lance Archer; Jon Moxley vs. Juice Robinson
- Kota Ibushi vs. Jay White; Bullet Club vs. Roppongi 3K
- KENTA vs. Hirooki Goto; CHAOS vs. Bullet Club
- Zack Sabre Jr. vs SANADA; Suzuki-gun vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon
- NEVER Openweight 6-man Tag Championship gauntlet match