NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano has his challenger for TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night two.
Gargano will defend his North American title against Bronson Reed at TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night two tomorrow (Thursday, April 8). Reed challenging for Gargano's title was confirmed when he won the number one contender's Gauntlet Eliminator match at TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night one tonight.
Reed won the Gauntlet Eliminator match by last eliminating Isaiah "Swerve" Scott. Cameron Grimes, LA Knight, Dexter Lumis, and Leon Ruff were the other participants in the gauntlet. Reed also eliminated Knight during the match.
After the Gauntlet Eliminator match, Gargano came out to the stage and exchanged words with Reed.
Gargano is a three-time NXT North American Champion. His current reign with the title began when he defeated Ruff and Damian Priest in a triple threat match at TakeOver; WarGames last December.
TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night two is airing live on Peacock in the United States and the WWE Network elsewhere. The main card will begin at 8 p.m. Eastern time. There will also be a pre-show starting at 7 p.m. Eastern.
Here's the updated lineup for night two of TakeOver: Stand & Deliver:
- NXT Champion Finn Balor defends against Karrion Kross
- Unsanctioned match: Adam Cole vs. Kyle O'Reilly
- Ladder match to determine undisputed NXT Cruiserweight Champion: Jordan Devlin vs. Santos Escobar
- NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano defends against Bronson Reed
- NXT Women's Tag Team Champions Shotzi Blackheart & Ember Moon defend against Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell