As they did Wednesday night, Shawn Michaels and Paul "HHH" Levesque talked to the media after night 2 of NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver.
Full and free audio can be found below by clicking the red button, but here's a few highlights:
- Asked about whether Gable Steveson has signed a contract, Levesque said the Olympics are his top priority and Steveson and his father were guests tonight and for WrestleMania. He's a big fan of WWE and Levesque is a big fan of his and if he chooses to eventually sign a deal, Levesque thinks he'll be great at it.
- On Adam Cole's future, Levesque said to watch Tuesday and reiterated his line for Wednesday about how a loss doesn't necessarily mean a call-up to the main roster.
- Levesque said Brian "Road Dogg" James is doing well at home and was actually on headset the past two nights.
- Everyone was medically cleared after the show including Cole and Kyle O'Reilly.
- Whether TakeOver will be two nights in the future depends on a lot of circumstances. Things just worked out right this year.
- There's no immediate plan for UK TakeOvers due to the pandemic but as soon as things are clear, they can't wait to do them. They are taking a wait and see approach with the June date that has already been announced.
- Michaels said that if he was part of the Performance Center in his 20s, he thinks the structure and support would have done him well.
For the full 30 minutes, just click below.