A fifth match has been added to GCW Joey Janela's Spring Break 6 Part 1.
GCW regular Blake Christian will take on AR Fox in a bout that Janela officially announced today on social media.
In addition to Christian vs. Fox, Janela vs. X-Pac, plus three title matches are also official for Spring Break Part 1.
Jon Moxley will defend the GCW World Championship against AJ Gray, Alex Colon will defend the GCW Ultraviolent title against John Wayne Murdoch, plus The H8 Club's Nick Gage and Matt Tremont will defend the GCW Tag Team titles against The Briscoes, and Matthew Justice and Mance Warner in a three-way.
Here are the lineups for both nights:
GCW Joey Janela's Spring Break 6 Part 1, Thursday, March 31, 8 p.m. Central time --
- GCW World Championship: Jon Moxley (c) vs. AJ Gray
- Joey Janela vs. X-Pac
- GCW Ultraviolent Championship: Alex Colon (c) vs. John Wayne Murdoch
- GCW Tag Team Championship: The H8 Club (c) vs. The Briscoes vs. The Second Gear Crew
- Blake Christian vs. AR Fox
GCW Joey Janela's Spring Break 6 Part 2, Saturday, April 2, 12:01 a.m. Central time --
- Minoru Suzuki vs. Effy
- Biff Busick vs. Tony Deppen
- "Speedball" Mike Bailey vs. PCO
- Matt Cardona vs. Chris Dickinson
- The Greatest Clusterf*ck battle royal: Maven, Jimmy Wang Yang, Jazzy Yang, more entrants TBA