This week's episode of Dark Side of the Ring drew the second-highest ratings in the history of the show.
Dark Side of the Ring averaged 255,000 viewers on Vice TV for last night's episode focused on David Schultz and the incident where he slapped 20/20's John Stossel. That's up from the 221,000 viewers that last week's episode on Dino Bravo drew.
The rating in the 18-49 demo was a 0.11, up slightly from last week's 0.10 rating.
The only Dark Side of the Ring episode that drew more viewers was this season's two-hour premiere on Chris Benoit.
This week saw the After Dark post-show for the Bravo documentary premiere leading into the Schultz episode. An extended cut of the Bravo documentary also aired prior to After Dark.
Here's a look at the ratings for Dark Side of the Ring season one and the season two episodes that have aired:
Season one --
- Macho Man & Ms. Elizabeth -- 154,000 viewers, 0.06 rating in 18-49
- The Montreal Screwjob -- 181,000 viewers, 0.07 rating in 18-49
- Bruiser Brody -- 214,000 viewers, 0.07 rating in 18-49
- The Von Erich family -- 234,000 viewers, 0.08 rating in 18-49
- Gino Hernandez -- 225,000 viewers, 0.08 rating in 18-49
- The Fabulous Moolah -- 200,000 viewers, 0.07 rating in 18-49
Season two --
- Chris Benoit -- 320,000 viewers, 0.14 rating in 18-49
- New Jack -- 229,000 viewers, 0.11 rating in 18-49
- Brawl for All -- 226,000 viewers, 0.09 rating in 18-49
- Jimmy Snuka and the death of Nancy Argentino: 209,000 viewers, 0.09 rating in 18-49
- Dino Bravo -- 221,000 viewers, 0.10 rating in 18-49
- David Schultz -- 255,000 viewers, 0.11 rating in 18-49
Next week's Dark Side of the Ring is focused on Herb Abrams and the UWF. The Road Warriors and Owen Hart are the subjects for the final two episodes of this season.