For the first time since their successful Wrld on GCW pay-per-view from New York City's Hammerstein Ballroom, GCW returned to live event action Friday in Houston, Texas, with their Fight Club 2 PPV.
The event had a newsworthy return as Mascara Dorada, the former Gran Metalik in WWE, made his promotional debut in a four-way with Blake Christian, Gringo Loco and ASF that was won by Christian.
This was Dorada's first match since being released by WWE in November and his first in-ring action since last September.
The event was headlined by a wild four-way steel cage death match that saw Atticus Cogar pick up the win over Jimmy Lloyd, Sadika and Chris Carter. As expected, the bout featured light tubes, doors, chairs and more.
It was Cogar's second win of the night as he defeated Gino Medina earlier in the show.
After losing to Jeff Jarrett at The Wrld on GCW, Effy rebounded with a victory over Bryan Keith.
Here's the full results from the show ahead of Saturday's If I Die First PPV that this website will have live coverage of starting at 9 PM Eastern:
- Jordan Oliver defeated Chris Carter, Low Rider and Grim Reefer in a four-way
- Allie Katch defeated Mysterious Q
- Ninja Mack defeated Nick Wayne
- Sam Stackhouse defeated Dante Leon for the Loko title
- Atticus Cogar defeated Gino Medina
- Effy defeated Bryan Keith
- Blake Christian defeated Gringo Loco, Mascara Dorada and ASF in a four-way
- Atticus Cogar defeated Sadika, Jimmy Lloyd, & Chris Carter in a four-way steel cage death match