After Wednesday's bottle throwing incident at the UFC 202 weigh-ins, anything is possible when Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz square off for the final time at Friday's public weigh-ins prior to their Saturday rematch.
McGregor will be looking to avenge his loss earlier this year to Diaz when the Stockton, CA, native stepped in on short notice to face the Irishman at 170 pounds. Diaz handed McGregor his first UFC defeat and will be looking to do it again at the same weight.
Also on the card, Glover Teixeira and Anthony Johnson are both looking to get back to a light heavyweight title shot when they fight in the co-main event, while perennial fan favorite Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone faces the always underrated Rick Story at welterweight.
There are some additionally intriguing fights on the show as Cody Garbrandt looks to take a step toward bantamweight title contention against veteran Takeya Mizugaki, and Neil Magny looks to continue his welterweight run against the always interesting Lorenz Larkin.
While the official weigh-ins are already finished, check out the public spectacle starting at 7 p.m. ET Friday.
SPOILER ALERT - OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN RESULTS BELOW
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Featherweight champ Conor McGregor (168) vs. Nate Diaz (170.5) non-title welterweight bout
- Anthony Johnson (205.5) vs. Glover Teixeira (205.5)
- Donald Cerrone (170) vs. Rick Story (171)
- Hyun Gyu Lim (171) vs. Mike Perry (169)
- Sabah Homasi (170.5) vs. Tim Means (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Cody Garbrandt (135) vs. Takeya Mizugaki (136)
- Raquel Pennington (135.5) vs. Elizabeth Phillips (134)
- Chris Avila (146) vs. Artem Lobov (144.5)
- Cortney Casey (116) vs. Randa Markos (116)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6 p.m. ET)
- Lorenz Larkin (170.75) vs. Neil Magny (171)
- Colby Covington (171) vs. Max Griffin (170.5)
- Alberto Uda (185.5) vs. Marvin Vettori (185.5)