Even with an appearance by CM Punk, Tuesday's episode of WWE Backstage on FS1 fell in viewership.
The show averaged 127,000 viewers, drawing a .06 rating in the 18-49 demo, down from last week's .08. That marked a drop of 11,000 from last week's 138,000 viewers which was the second highest in the history of the show thus far.
The episode featured an interview with Baron Corbin where he discussed last Friday's dog food segment on SmackDown. Punk also gave his thoughts on Seth Rollins' heel turn.
This was Punk's second appearance on the show. His first on November 19th remains Backstage's most-viewed airing at 180,000 viewers and a .10 in the key 18-49 demo.
Here's a look at Backstage viewership since debuting in its normal time slot:
- November 5 -- 49,000 viewers
- November 12 -- 100,000 viewers
- November 19 -- 180,000 viewers
- November 26 -- 121,000 viewers
- December 3 --138,000 viewers
- December 10 -- 127,000 viewers