As running shows in front of full, or even partial, crowds doesn't appear to be in the cards this summer, WWE has reportedly laid out their taping schedule for the next two months which will take them through SummerSlam.
Post Wrestling reported the schedule first, noting that the original dates for August's TakeOver and SummerSlam are intact. However, SummerSlam, originally slated for Boston, MA, has a location of TBD but will likely be at the Performance Center.
- Wednesday, July 15th: NXT that night and July 22nd
- Friday, July 17th: SmackDown/205 Live for that night
- Sunday, July 19th: WWE Extreme Rules
- Monday, July 20th: Raw/Main Event/Raw Talk for that night and for July 27th
- Tuesday, July 21st: SmackDown/205 Live for July 24th and July 31st
- Wednesday, July 29th: NXT for that night and August 5th
- Monday, August 3rd: Raw/Main Event/Raw Talk for that night and August 10th
- Tuesday, August 4th: SmackDown/205 Live for August 7th and August 14th
- Wednesday, August 12th: NXT for that night and August 19th
- Monday, August 17th: Raw/Main Event/Raw Talk for that night, SmackDown/205 Live for August 21st
- Saturday, August 22nd: NXT TakeOver
- Sunday, August 23rd: WWE SummerSlam