Submitted by reader Mike Flynn
- The Street Profits defeated Riddick Moss & Tino Sabbatelli
The crowd was pretty into the Street Profits here. They were a good opening act, going into the crowd after an getting a kid celebrating her birthday to do their dance. Angelo Dawkins didn't do much, but Montez Ford seems to be a good worker.
- Lars Sullivan defeated Oney Lorcan
People were super into Lorcan and didn't really know Sullivan. By the end, they were impressed with Sullivan and his power. There was one point in the match where Lorcan went for a dive outside, but Sullivan caught him and threw him into the ring post. Sullivan won with a slam variation.
- Kairi Sane & Dakota Kai defeated Peyton Royce & Billie Kay
Sane was treated like a star. She hit her elbow drop for the win, which was cool to see live.
- Andrade "Cien" Almas defeated Roderick Strong
The crowd was really into this and the near falls it had. It was an excellent match, with Almas winning with his finisher.
- The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) and SAnitY (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain) went to a no contest
Undisputed Era got a huge pop, especially for Adam Cole. He came across as a mega star and got multiple "Adam Cole Bay-Bay!" chants. SAnitY also had the crowd behind them at times.
- Johnny Gargano defeated Raul Mendoza
Gargano got a huge pop and won with the Gargano Escape. People had no clue who Mendoza was, but he won them over with some impressive offense.
- Sonya Deville defeated Liv Morgan
There wasn't much to this, though Deville has upside as a wrestler.
- NXT Champion Drew McIntyre defeated Hideo Itami to retain his title
McIntyre retained with the Claymore. The match was really good and went about 16-17 minutes. Itami hit the GTS at one point, but McIntyre ended up on the outside.
Cole, Fish, and O'Reilly came down to lay waste to McIntyre, which brought out Gargano, Lorcan, and the Street Profits. Undisputed Era got the better of them until SAnitY came down and helped the faces clean house, with McIntyre hitting the Claymore on Cole. The crowd was hot for this.