Reports submitted by readers Eric Krone and Ben
- No Way Jose defeated Kona Reeves
Jose danced in the crowd during his entrance. This was a fun opening match that Jose won with his pop-up punch. He interacted with the crowd a lot.
- Lars Sullivan defeated Demitrius Bronson
Bronson, a former NFL player, wrestled in his Seattle Seahawks gear. The crowd was behind Sullivan during the match. He beat down Bronson after the match, with the crowd chanting for him to do it again and him obliging. He came back a third time and the crowd loved it.
- A promo with Velveteen Dream was shown.
- Drew McIntyre defeated Andrade "Cien" Almas
They had a great match that the crowd was into. McIntyre hit the Claymore Kick to get the victory.
- Asuka cut an in-ring promo until she was interrupted by Peyton Royce and Billie Kay. Nikki Cross ran in after they left, but Asuka fought her off as well and stood tall.
- Aleister Black defeated Velveteen Dream
Both got great reactions and the crowd was split for this match, with Black probably being the most over person on the show up to this point. He hit the Black Mass kick when Velveteen Dream went for a springboard move to get the win.
- NXT Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain defeated Heavy Machinery to retain their titles
The crowd was hot for Tucker Knight given that he's from Oregon. They had a match that was similar to the one from TV, with Otis Dozovic being pinned after the champions hit the Last Chapter. Paul Ellering wasn't with them, but they did fine on their own and may have gotten the biggest heel reaction of the night.
- Ember Moon defeated Ruby Riot
Moon hit The Eclipse to win. There was a "women's wrestling" chant from the crowd during the match.
- NXT Champion Bobby Roode defeated Roderick Strong to retain his title
The crowd was excited for Roode's entrance, singing his theme music and doing his pose. They had a fantastic match that was easily the best of the night.
There was a ref bump during the match with a second referee coming in for a two count, but Roode ultimately retained with the Glorious DDT. Heavy Machinery came out to dump Roode back into the ring after the match and Strong stood tall.