- Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Kevin Owens by DQ
The opening match was supposed to be AJ Styles & Nakamura vs. Owens & Sami Zayn. The babyfaces were introduced and entered, but the heels appeared out of nowhere and attacked.
After Nakamura was thrown out, they double-teamed Styles and attacked his leg with chairs. Styles was helped out, it was announced that he couldn't compete, and it was made a one-on-one match.
The disqualification came when Zayn interfered. The heels were beating down Nakamura two-on-one, then Styles ran back in with a chair, hit Owens and Zayn, and the faces cleared the ring.
- Cedric Alexander defeated Drew Gulak
Alexander won with a Lumbar Check. The crowd was mildly interested.
- Asuka defeated Mandy Rose (w/ Paige)
Asuka won by submission with the Asuka Lock. This was fine for what it was.
- Bray Wyatt defeated Matt Hardy
Wyatt hit Sister Abigail on Hardy before getting the pin. They worked a standard back-and-forth match, though it was well done.
- Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus defeated The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston), Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson, and Titus O'Neil & Apollo (w/ Dana Brooke) in a fatal four-way match to retain their titles
Very good match with loads of action. The Bar double-teamed Kingston near the end and pinned him for the finish.
Gallows and Anderson chastised Kingston for coming to New York and losing, then The New Day cleared them out.
- Universal Champion Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) defeated Kane and Braun Strowman in a triple threat match to retain his title
This went about five and a half minutes and was the best match on the show. Lesnar got the biggest reaction of the night coming out. At the bell, he suplexed Strowman and then Kane. Much of the crowd stayed on their feet for the match.
Strowman tried to attack Lesnar with the steel steps outside of the ring, but he missed and Lesnar took him out with two chair shots. Lesnar used the F-5 on Kane back in the ring to retain.
Strowman then put Cesaro through a table when The Bar tried to attack him.
- Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss (w/ Mickie James) defeated Sasha Banks and Bayley in a triple threat match to retain her title
Bliss rolled up Banks after a distraction from James.
Nia Jax came down after the match. Bliss tried to explain that it wasn't really her talking on Raw and must have been a Photoshop. They hugged, but Jax attacked her. Jax then took out James as well.
- John Cena & Nikki Bella defeated Elias & Sonya Deville
Elias was supposed to team with Bayley, who was his partner in Mixed Match Challenge, but Deville took her place. Bella pinned her after hitting an Attitude Adjustment, with Cena doing it on Elias at the same time.
Cena and Elias were in the ring for most of the match and Elias did a performance before it started. This was Bella's first match since the Royal Rumble in January. Before that, she hadn't wrestled since last year's WrestleMania.
- Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Finn Balor defeated The Miz, Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas
Reigns connected with a Superman Punch on Miz to pick up the win. The much weaker heel team dominated for a good part of the match.
Reigns was booed when coming in for the most part, though the reaction was subdued. The fans happily counted at one point as Miz repeatedly kicked him.
- A return date was announced for July 7th. It's a Raw house show, and Ronda Rousey will make her MSG debut for WWE.