- Natalya, Bayley & Dana Brooke defeated Mickie James, Alicia Fox & Nikki Cross
Bayley pinned Fox after her elbow from the top. Natalya was the first to come out and got a good pop, but Bayley’s was a close second. The heels took most of the match.
After the match, Nia Jax and Tamina came to the ring and attacked the babyfaces, especially Bayley. Jax hit a Samoan drop and they left her laying in the middle of the ring.
- EC3 defeated Dean Ambrose
They had a 10-minute match, with EC3 winning with a small package. The crowd was behind Ambrose.
Ambrose took the mic after losing. He said he got screwed and insulted Canada. He sat on a chair and said he wasn’t going to move until EC3 comes back. Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins came out and tried to talk some sense into him. Ambrose listened to what they had to say but attacked them and hit Dirty Deeds on Hawkins.
- The Ascension defeated Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder
The Ascension won with the Fall of Man on Hawkins. Not much of a match.
- Intercontinental Champion Bobby Lashley & Lio Rush defeated Finn Balor in a handicap match to retain the title
Rush took the mic and insulted the crowd. Balor cut him off to a good pop and asked for a title match, but Rush and Lashley didn’t want to hear it. Adam Pearce came to the ring as an authority figure and booked the match for the Intercontinental title. Balor then asked Pearce to make it a handicap match. Pearce agreed but added that if Rush loses, Balor would become champion.
Good match -- the crowd was into it. Balor had Rush in the zone for a Coup de Grace, but Lashley pushed Balor off the top rope and then speared him for the win. After the match, Balor got his revenge with the Coup de Grace on Rush.
- Elias started the second half of the show and invited No Way Jose to the ring. But before he could get there, he was attacked by Drew McIntyre.
- Drew McIntyre defeated Elias
Good match, with McIntyre hitting the Claymore Kick to win. Elias was totally babyface here and the crowd reacted well to him.
- Raw Tag Team Champions Bobby Roode & Chad Gable defeated The Revival to retain their titles
Great match. Roode & Gable retained with their neckbreaker/moonsault combo. Gable got himself over big with his amateur wrestling moves and chain wrestling at the beginning.
Gable took the heat all match, made the hot tag to Roode, and there were a bunch of near falls -- and I mean a lot of near falls. They got a "This is awesome" chant.
This was the best match on the card. They gave them time and it showed.
- Braun Strowman defeated Baron Corbin in an Ottawa street fight
Strowman won after putting Corbin through a table. The props got a pop, including Strowman hitting Corbin with a goalie hockey stick. The table got a huge pop as well. Strowman got a very good reaction from the crowd.
The match went 8-10 minutes and was what you'd expect from a street fight between them.