Making what had been known for a long time official, WWE announced this morning that Ricochet has signed with the company and has reported to the Performance Center.
WWE revealed the news via an article on their website where they hyped up Ricochet as a prolific high-flyer and mentioned his Battle of Los Angeles and Best of the Super Juniors wins. Ricochet had his last match before reporting to WWE for Pro Wrestling Guerrilla on Friday night. He wrestled Chuck Taylor and said farewell after the match.
Ricochet is one of several wrestlers who are scheduled to report to the Performance Center this week, with Candice LeRae and War Machine (Raymond Rowe & Hanson) as the other most notable names. This month's Performance Center class also includes:
- Kavita Devi (who participated in the Mae Young Classic)
- Rinku Singh (one of the winners of India's "Million Dollar Arm" reality series who went on to pitch in the Pittsburgh Pirates organization)
- Shadia Bseiso (the first Arab woman to sign with WWE)
- Nasser Alruwayeh (WWE's first Kuwaiti signee)
- Kacy Catanzaro (a gymnast who had success on "American Ninja Warrior")
- Nicolai Salchow (a former MMA fighter)
- Saurav Gurjar (who has a background in acting and kickboxing in India)