Two matches that had been advertised for TLC are now official.
Women's Tag Team Champions Asuka & Kairi Sane will defend their titles against Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair in a tables, ladders, and chairs match at Sunday's pay-per-view. A tables match between Rusev and Bobby Lashley has also been announced.
TLC is taking place at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The arena first advertised both matches last month, though the tables stipulation for Rusev vs. Lashley wasn't mentioned then.
One week after their handicap match against Charlotte, Asuka & Sane faced Lynch two-on-one tonight. There was a backstage segment earlier in the show where Charlotte approached Lynch and wanted to team with her against Asuka & Sane, but Lynch said she'd rather face them on her own.
Lynch defeated Asuka & Sane by disqualification after Asuka used a steel chair. Sane then gave Lynch a flying elbow off the top rope through a table on the outside.
Asuka & Sane attacked Charlotte backstage later and challenged Lynch & Charlotte for TLC.
Rusev and Lana's divorce segment opened tonight's Raw. It set up Rusev vs. Lashley for TLC, with Rusev wanting a match against Lashley as a provision of the divorce. Lashley and Rusev brawled and Rusev put him through a table.
Here's the updated card for TLC:
- Women's Tag Team Champions Asuka & Kairi Sane defending against Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair in a tables, ladders, and chairs match
- Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin in a tables, ladders, and chairs match
- Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz
- Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley in a tables match
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Big E) defending against The Revival
- Aleister Black vs. Buddy Murphy