For the first time in company history, WWE released their entire pay-per-view schedule for the following year, including dates and locations.
WrestleMania will indeed take place over two nights: Saturday, April 2nd and Sunday, April 3rd at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas. As of September, WWE was still discussing how to approach the weekend events-wise.
While September is without a location, that month's PPV will be held during Labor Day weekend on either Saturday, September 3rd or Sunday, September 4th. That weekend is typically when AEW traditionally holds All Out in Chicago.
Also of note, SummerSlam will not be held in the UK as previously discussed. Instead, it will be heading to Nashville's Nissan Stadium.
February and October's dates and locations are still TBA, but those could be the yearly Saudi Arabia events based on when they have held those shows historically.
The schedule is also missing the PPV names outside the Big Four, Money in the Bank, and the new Day 1 show.
In their release, WWE said the year ahead will set a record for their most stadium events in a year.
- Saturday, January 1: Day 1at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
- Saturday, January 29: Royal Rumble at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis, Missouri
- February: TBA
- Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3: WrestleMania 38 at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas
- Sunday, May 8: Pay-Per-View at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island
- Sunday, June 5: Pay-Per-View at Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois
- Saturday, July 2: Money In The Bankat Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Saturday, July 30: SummerSlam at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee
- Saturday, September 3 or Sunday, September 4: Pay-Per-View at TBD location
- October: TBA
- Saturday, November 26: Survivor Seriesat TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
There are no March, August or December dates on the calendar.
Fans can register for pre-sales now.